68 - Bowling

Noah had a few days until he moved into his dorm at college. Even though he and all of his friends are living in LA, it will be the last time before he starts and they want to hang out one last time before he's busy again.

Noah picked up Sabrina from her house and drove to the bowling alley to met up with the others.

"Hey," Noah said, smiling the moment he saw Sabrina.

"Hey," she said, smiling as well.

She kissed him on his cheek before closing the door.

"I can't believe you're leaving me," Sabrina said, dramatically.

"I'm still gonna be in LA," Noah reminded me. "But on college."

"Still," she said. "Don't remind me. I don't want to think about you starting college until you move into your dorm."

Noah smirked.

They got to the bowling alley and Oliver and Annie were already there. The Spider - Man cast, minus Tom who was working n the Avengers movie with Frank, Corey and Ty showed up shortly after.

Once everyone was there, they began to bowl.

"Why do you keep winning?" Sabrina complained as Noah got another strike.

"Because I'm amazing at bowling," Noah said, arrogantly.

Sabrina rolled her eyes at him and shook her head.

"I hate you," she said.

"Admit it, Sabrina," Ty said, "you love him."

"Shut up," Sabrina said, blushing as she pushed Ty.

Noah and Ty smiled.

Corey got up and picked up a ball.

"You can do this, Cor," Tony Revalori cheered him on as Corey adjusted his fingers in the bowl and threw it.

Corey only knocked four of the ten pins.

"Dammit!" Corey said.

"You have one more bowl," Annie said.

"I swear to go, Corey, if you don't score more than Noah, I'll never forgive you," Sabrina said.

Noah smiled and shook his head as he kissed her on the side of her forehead.

After Corey threw his second bowl, Annie got up for her turn.

When they finished bowling, they looked up at the scores to see that once again, Noah has won.

No one was surprised and clearly Sabrina wasn't thrilled that no one was able to beat him. 

After bowling, they went to get sushi for lunch before they all went their separate ways.

Noah said goodbye to everyone and he and Sabrina got into the car and drove to Sabrina's house.

They kissed goodbye and Sabrina got out of the car and went inside her house.

Noah drove to August Maturo's house to pick up Grace and went home.

To neither one of their surprise, Frank was still on set, working on the movie.

Noah took it upon himself to make sure that Grace ate dinner later that night and watched a movie.

He checked in Grace after the movie ended to see that she had fallen asleep.

Near midnight, Frank came home from set and Noah went to sleep.