36 - Jurassic World

It was finally the day of the Jurassic World premiere. Noah had left school early and did his school while he's on the press tour.

He and Ty were still in school, requiring them to set time aside to work on school in the middle of the chaos of promoting a movie or working on a movie or show.

They're back in LA and it was the day of the premiere.

"Ready to go?" Frank asked Noah and Grace as they headed down the stairs.

"Yeah," Grace said.

"Yeah, I guess," Noah said, nervously.

"You'll do fine," Frank assured his son.

"I hope so," Noah said.

"Come on," Frank said, "let's go. The car is outside."

Noah nodded.

The family of three got into the car and headed to the premiere.

Noah didn't expect this many people would come to the premiere. He knew that a lot of people would come to the premiere to see the movie, but he didn't expect this many.

He reminded himself that this is a Jurassic Park sequel and Jurassic Park is a huge franchise.

After some time of taking pictures and interviews, it was time to watch the movie.

Noah found himself feeling self - conscious about his acting.

What if he did terrible in the movie? What if after this movie, everyone hates him for this? What if he's not a good of an actor he thought he was?

So many doubts went through his head as everyone took their seats and the movie soon began.

132,483 liked

noahevans jurassic world

user so excited

user when is it coming out?

scottevansgram thats my nephew everyone

scottevansgram proud of you buddy
noahevans thank you uncle Scott!

daniellefishell can't wait to see you in the movie noah!

user ahh we finally can see Noah in the movie

sabrinacarpenter what? Noah? in a movie? no way
noahevans 🙄🙄

darthsimpkins my boy and I are in a movie together 😎

brycedallashoward so excited for everyone to see the movie 😊
noahevans me too 😆

therealnickrobinson the movie is finally coming out so excited for everyone to see it

load more comments