12 - Boston

Thanksgiving was around the corner and Noah was quite excited to go back home. He has lived in LA for a few years now and loves it here, but Boston will always be home to him. He has plenty of friends in Boston that he doesn't see as often as he used and is excited to see them as well as his family.

Noah, Frank and Grace left Los Angeles in the middle of the week to go back home. That meant Noah and Grace were missing two days of school. Noah didn't mind it. He was happy.

Frank rushed them out of the house to head to the airport. There were going to be many people at the airport heading home for Thanksgiving. Noah spent the entire flight, listening to music and playing games on his phone. He came prepared with portable chargers just in case his phone died on him while on the plane.

When the flight landed, Frank, Noah and Grace got into an Uber and headed over to Frank's parents, Noah and Grace's grandparents, house. 

Later that day, Noah met up his friends to go out for dinner. He got home a bit late from hanging out with his friends.

The following day, Noah woke up late. 

Since Noah and Grace were on a break, he was letting them sleep in and not force them to wake up early.

Noah didn't wake up until 11 AM. He wasn't craving a proper breakfast so he just had a sandwich and made himself a smoothie.

Noah, Grace and their cousins played some games at home before they left with their families to go to the mall. Since Thanksgiving was the following day, Noah's grandmother and his aunts wanted to make sure that the Noah, Grace and the rest of the kids had something to wear. Some other family members were coming for Thanksgiving dinner and they wanted them to have something presentable to wear.

"Do we have to go shopping?" Noah complained. 

"Yes, we do," his aunt said.

Noah groaned.

Most of the stores they entered were for kids and there was nothing for Noah's age so instead, Noah and his grandmother went to a few stores that were more suitable for Noah and found a few things for him.

After shopping, they had lunch and headed home. Noah knew that they would go shopping so he didn't pack a bunch of clothes. Also, he had some clothes that he left just in case, but unfortunately, they have gotten smaller since they're last visit and had to get rid of them. 

***

It's Thanksgiving and everyone had something to do to make the house presentable and cook Thanksgiving dinner. Frank and Scott, Noah's uncle, went out to buy them lunch to eat.

They had lunch and continued to help out around the house.

They were able to have everything ready by the time their family came over for dinner. 

Noah wore a button up shirt and a pair of jeans. He had a sleeveless vest on top of the shirt.

There were some family members that Noah rarely ever saw during the year and they all asked him about his acting and Los Angeles. Noah didn't mind telling them about his acting, but eventually it got tiring and didn't want to talk about it anymore. After they got their questions about his acting career, they began to ask him about school and his friends.

Noah was relieved when Thanksgiving dinner ended and everyone began to leave after dessert. Noah changed out of what he wore as soon as he could.

He stayed up until past midnight, texting his friends. He ended up going to sleep at 2AM.

The following morning came along and Noah's grandmother woke him up at 9. She took him to get coffee and the mall for a bit of shopping. The entire family were out of the house, running errands. 

Since it's Black Friday, Noah and his grandmother got a heads up on shopping and the family came along around the afternoon to do some shopping. They stayed at the mall until dinner time, where they had lunch at PF Chang. 

***

Noah spent the rest of the Thanksgiving break hanging out with his friends and going out with them. He tried to hang out with them as much as he could before leaving. 

On Sunday, Noah, Frank and Grace left for the airport in the afternoon. The flight was around five or six hours. It was five pm when Noah, Frank and Grace landed in Los Angeles and it took a while until their luggage came out in the luggage claim. 

They ordered pizza for dinner and picked it up on the way home. They began to eat dinner when they got home. 

Once they finished eating and threw away the boxes and put their plates away, they unpacked their things and Frank made Noah and Grace go to sleep for school the following day.