47 - Senior Year

Noah finished filming the Spider - Man Homecoming movie. He and Scott flew back to LA together and headed to Scott's house, where Frank was going to pick Noah up.

Noah had to miss the first month and a half of school because of filming Spider-Man Homecoming. He had an onset tutor to teach him everything his teachers are teaching at the school.

Not only that, Noah also had college applications. He knew he wanted to go to college. He knew he wanted to go to college and study.

Noah knew that he wanted a college degree. He always knew he wanted to go to college, but seeing where his career is going, he wasn't sure anymore. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go to college now and continue acting later or act now and go to school later.

While on set, he would talk to his college counselor from his school about college and his application.

Noah knew which college he wanted to get into. He knew that he wanted to go to school here in California.

Frank picked up Noah from Scott's house and they went home.

Noah spent the rest of the day unpacking his clothes and putting everything away. It took him some time to unpack.

After unpacking, he helped his father make dinner.

"How is college application?" Frank asked as they finished up making dinner and setting up the table.

"Good," he said. 

"Have you made up your mind about going not or taking a year off?" Frank asked.

"I don't want to take a year off," Noah said. "I want to go to college next year."

Frank nodded, understandingly.

Noah told his father which universities he had applied too. 

They called Grace from her bedroom for dinner.

***

The new school week started and Noah went to school. He met up with his friends in the front of the school when he got there and he caught up with them as they walked with him to talk to all of his teachers before classes started to talk to them and turn in all the assignments he needed to give them.

Noah soon met up with Oliver in front of their first period class and went in together. Due to him starting to school late, he couldn't sit next to Oliver, like he wanted.

School began and Noah went on with his school day. He was immediately given a lot of work, as he expected. They were now seven weeks into the school year and a lot of work was expected.

When the school day ended, Noah picked up Grace and they went home together. The picked up sandwiches from the deli on the way home and ate it when they got home.

Soon after lunch, they began working on their homework and Noah helped her when she needed it.

***

The school ween came to an end and Noah met up with his friends. 

The moment Noah saw Sabrina, he immediately began feeling butterflies. When or how he began feeling this way, he has no idea. All he knows is that he likes her and wishes he can be with her.

Sabrina clearly liked someone else. Someone who isn't him. He knew she began liking someone else after he left LA again to continue filming Spider - Man.

Noah knew how he began to feel for her for a while and if only he acted on his feelings sooner, then maybe, just maybe, they could be together. 

They hung out with their friends throughout the weekend and having fun together before they went back to filming the third season of Girl Meets World. 

Noah, Sabrina, Rowan, Corey, and Peyton wanted to have fun before filming again. They knew they wouldn't have time to go out and have fun as much as they could once they started and they knew that this is the only time they had. Also with all of them, except Peyton, having school, they wouldn't be able to have as much fun as they want to.

Peyton is the only one in the group who graduated high school and he had more time to work on other projects and do what he wanted in his free time.

***

They went back to set and began working on season three. They did school while working on the show.

It was nice seeing each other on set and they were all together again. 

Noah couldn't see them as much as he wanted to do this year, due to him being in Atlanta for five or six months working on Spider - Man and being busy with some of his other projects. 

When Noah got to set, he worked on school with his tutor for an hour and a half before being called to set to film a scene with Sabrina and Rowan. 

Majority of the day was spent filming scenes and reshoot scenes and working on set and breaks in between school and filming. 

First day back on set felt shorter than he expected. Maybe it's because he was so used to working on Spider - Man Homecoming, working on Girl Meets World felt shorter. 

Noah got home from set at the end of the first day of season three tired, but not as exhausted as he thought he would be.