41 - Instagram Live

Sabrina and Noah had filmed a music video for Sabrina's song, Smoke and Fire, and the fans seemed excited once they revealed it was a music video and Noah was the love interest in the music video.

Noah went over to Sabrina's house and they went live on Instagram to talk about the music video.

Sabrina began the live and immediately, plenty of people joined.

"Oh my god, hi," Sabrina said, enthusiastically.

"Hey!" Noah saved on the camera. "What's up?"

They waited few more seconds before beginning to talk.

"When is the music video coming out?" Noah read.

"It's coming on March 11th," Sabrina said.

"Go download the song," Noah said. "It's been out since February, right?"

"Yeah, it's been out since February 19th," Sabrina confirmed.

"You can get it on Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify..." Noah looked at Sabrina.

"You can get it on all of those services and every other music streaming service," Sabrina said.

"Will you ever collab with Noah?" Noah asked. "Um, no, we're not."

"Yeah, no, we're not collabing," Sabrina said.

"Don't get me wrong, I love music, but I'm not interested in getting into music and releasing music," Noah explained. "I'm more into acting than singing."

"When did you film the music video?" Sabrina read. "We filmed in like two weeks ago and we got the pictures last week."

"Are you guys dating?" Noah laughed.

Sabrina and Noah both turned red at all the comments and questions on whether or not they're dating.

"We're just friends," Sabrina said. "We've been friends for so long."

Noah nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah, we're friends," Noah said.

Noah felt something in his stomach. It almost feels like butterflies died in his stomach. He has no idea how to describe or explain how he was feeling to himself.

He took a deep breath.

Noah and Sabrina answered more questions and talked about making the video and Girl Meets World.

An hour passed and they ended the live.

"That went great," Noah said as he stood up from the couch.

"Dang, I keep forgetting how tall you are," Sabrina said.

"I'm not that tall," Noah said.

"You are," Sabrina insisted.

"No, I'm not," Noah said. "Peyton is still taller then me."

Noah opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"By a little," Sabrina said.