05 - Pier

Summer was almost ended and Noah has been really busy with work that he never had the chance to go to the beach.

When he and the cast had a day off from working, they all agreed to go to the beach for the day. Frank and Grace came along with him to meet up the cast at the beach.

They all were in the water and having fun.

Noah and Frank got out of the water for a few minutes. They were helping Grace and August make their sand castle when Frank got up and picked Noah up and carried him over his shoulder.

"Dad!" Noah said. "Dad! No! Don't do this! Dad! Please! Dad!"

Ben began to laugh as Frank rushed into the water with Noah over his shoulders and throwing him into the water.

Noah resurfaced outside of the water and flipped his hair.

"Dad!" he whined splashing water at his father.

"Oh, so you want me to throw you into the water again," Frank said with a smile on his face.

"No, Dad! I don't - Dad!"

Frank once again picked Noah up and went further into the water to throw him in.

Peyton Meyer, one of Noah's cast members, and Ben both died of laughter.

Noah resurfaced once again and flipped his hair. He scrunched up his nose.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked.

"I think swallowed saltwater," he clearing his throat. "And water went up his nose."

"You'll be okay," Frank assured him.

"I know," he said, coughing a little.

Around two in the afternoon, they picked up their stuff and walked over to the pier, where there were restaurants and some rides.

Noah, Corey Fogelminus, Peyton, Sabrina and Rowan rode a few of the rides and bought some of the stuff from the stores near the restaurant that they were going to eat at.

Noah bought the red lifeguard hoodie and put it on as soon as he paid for it. He also bought some souvenir items and a t - shirt.

The others bought similar but different items.

"Guys, come on, there's that photo booth over that," Rowan said. "Let's take pictures in there."

The five of them walked over to the photo booth and began to take pictures. They got a total of five photo booth picture strips for each one of them to keep.

Noah could have sworn the photo booth moved. They kept on trying to adjust how they were sitting because there was a total five of them and they couldn't all fit in the chairs. Three of them had to bend down on the floor while two were sitting.

Corey and Sabrina sat on the seat that they had while Noah, Rowan and Peyton were on the floor.

Noah was surprised that they were able to squeeze into it.

They walked over to the restaurant where Ben, Danielle, Grace and Auggie were sitting at. They were waiting for them to order their lunch. They got into line and waited to place their orders. Frank, Noah and Grace were the last ones to order in the group. Frank and the kids placed their order and paid for it. 

"Go to the others," Frank said, "and sit with them. We'll get the orders."

"Okay," Noah said. "Come on, Grace."

Noah and Grace joined Noah's friends and talked until Ben, Danielle and Frank came with their food. 

After lunch, they walked around the pier the stores close to the pier until sunset. They got coffee from a nearby Starbucks while walking around. 

When the sun began to set, August's mother text Ben saying that she wants August to come home. As soon as they got the text, they said it was a good idea go leave. Danielle dropped August home. Ben took Rowan and Sabrina at their houses and Frank took Corey and Peyton back to their houses before he, Noah and Grace went home.

Noah took off his hoodie and tank top off and saw that his entire body, along with his face was red.

"Dad!" Noah said, walking out of his room.

Noah as looking down at his body as he walked over to his dad's bedroom.

"What?" Frank said as Noah entered.

"I think I got sunburnt at the beach," he said.

"Oh, shit," Frank said. "The sun burn is pretty bad."

"I made sure to put on sunscreen," Noah said.

"I guess you didn't reapply it," Frank said.

"Yeah," Noah agreed. "I was too busy having fun with my friends that I just forgot."

"Hmm," he said. "Make sure you reapply next time. Try to avoid getting sunburnt again."

"Uh - huh."

"Go take a shower," Frank said. "I'm going to get dinner from Five Guys. Text me what you want. I already know what Grace wants."

Noah nodded. 

Noah went back to his room and sent his dad his order from Five Guys and got into the shower and took a shower. When he was done and got dressed, he picked up his clothes from the bathroom floor and took it to the laundry room.

He put them in the basket of clothes that need to be washed and went to check on Grace, who was getting dressed. He helped her dry her hair.

The two siblings went down to the living room and started to watch the Little Mermaid, which was Frank and Grace's favorite Disney movie. Noah, on the other hand, loves Aladdin. 

Frank soon came home with the food. They had dinner and finished up the Little Mermaid then headed to bed. Noah texted Oliver for a bit before going to bed. They made sure to make plans to go out to the beach together the next day since both had the day off.