07 - High School

Noah and Oliver started high school. Unfortunately for Noah, he was busy working on Girl Meets World, which meant that he'll be missing the first few weeks of school.

His teachers knew this and sent him all of his school work over to him and his in set tutor.

The cast spent most of the summer working on the show and were able to finish the first season by October. 

Noah woke up early on Wednesday morning and got dressed for school. He put on a purple shirt and jeans. He put a hoodie on top of his shirt. 

Noah picked up his backpack as he headed down the stairs. He dropped his backpack by the door and joined his dad and sister at the table for breakfast.

Frank made pancakes for breakfast.

"Are you ready for your first day of high school?" Frank asked Noah as he placed two pancakes onto Noah's plate.

"Yeah," Noah said. "I've got Oliver with me."

Frank smiled as Noah reached over to the syrup and pour syrup on his pancakes. 

Noah finished his pancakes within minutes and got up. He put his plate away and said goodbye to his family before he headed out of the house. He walked over to the bus stop and waited a few minutes for the bus to come. 

A few kids in his neighborhood were waiting for the bus as well.

Noah looked up as the bus arrived. Noah adjusted his backpack and got into the bus when the doors opened. He took the seat near the front and put his earbuds in his ears and listened to music on the wya to the high school. A few kids who watched some of Noah's work recognized Noah and asked for pictures. He forced a smile onto his face when they took pictures with him.

Almost twenty minutes later, they bus stopped at the high school. Noah got up and walked out of the bus. He looked up at his high school and took a deep breath. 

He walked into the high school and walked to the principle's office. 

"Hi, Principle Rogers," Noah said as he knocked on the already open door.

"Hi," Principle Rogers said, looking up at Noah.

"I'm Noah Evans," Noah said. "You sent me an email a few days ago."

"Oh, right," she said. "Sit down."

Noah walked over and sat across his principle.

"How was working on set?" she asked.

"Good," Noah said. "It's been good."

"When will the show start airing?"

"Um, in the summer," Noah said.

Principle Rogers nodded. "So, you have your schedule and everything in you?"

"Yup," Noah nodded. 

"I called in another student a year older than you is coming to help you find some of your classes," Principle Rogers said. "She'll answer any questions you have."

Noah nodded. 

"There are some events and activities coming up, as you might have seen out in the halls."

"Yeah, I saw Homecoming posters everywhere," Noah said.

Principle Rogers smiled. "Yeah, it's in a week."

"A week?" Noah repeated.

"Yeah," she confirmed. 

"I knew it was coming up, but I didn't think it was so soon," Noah said in disbelief."