Chapter 8

I held onto Yanan out of fear. "Don't worry...it's just us." Hui whispered, I smiled running to hug Hongseok. The sound of the bushes didn't stop, I locked eyes with the person I least expected to see. It must've been all a dream. I held Hongseok's hand afraid that it's not real and I've reached the point of hallucinating. "Y-y/n ?" She said stepping forward. "Go ahead...she's safe." Hui said Hongseok walked me towards her. I realized it wasn't a dream once I was in her warm embrace. "Hyuna? You're alive?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. For a while I thought it was my fault she could've died but she didn't she's here in my arms. "W-Who's this?" I asked pointing at Dawn. "He's my...boyfriend." She sheepishly replied, I widened my eyes. "Who's this?" She asked looking at Hongseok. "My boyfriend...and father of my child." I told her, she widened her eyes. "You're pregnant!?"She whisper shouted. "Yes...now can we please get to safety."Hui asked, walking away. I rolled my eyes following him. Hongseok grabbed my hand helping me walk over a tree. "So where are we off to your majesty ?" I jokingly asked Hui. "Wherever they were leading us I guess." Hui said to Dawn and Hyuna who were busy with their own conversation. "So...where you guys were located...is it safe?" Yanan asked Dawn he looked up and nodded. "How can we trust you guys?" Hui asked, I looked at Hongseok and rolled my eyes making him chuckle. "Jesus Christ Hui I thought I broke your barrier." I said, Hui shrugged. Hongseok had grabbed the back of my shirt as I was about to fall. Max quickly ran in front of me. "Woah...what did I even trip over?" I asked, as I looked down I saw a plastic box. Max sniffed it along with the other dogs. "Is it safe Max?" I asked, he placed his paw on it. I carefully picked it up. Yeo One grabbed the box from me. Kino stood behind him, death glaring me. "You have to be careful...what if Max couldn't smell something that would've hurt you and more importantly the baby?" Kino asked, I looked at my feet. "Step back..." Yeo One said to all of us. He slowly opened the box.