Chapter 3

*3 weeks later*
I sighed as Wooseok held my bag of chips above my head. "Wooseok stop it!" I tried tip toeing but failed to reach. "Leave her alone." Jinho said, Shinwon chuckled and watched us curiously. "You can get them back...once you gain your height." Wooseok said with a smirk earning an eye roll from me."Aish." Hongseok said snatching the bag from the younger. "Here you go." Hongseok handed me my snack and I smiled. "Thank you Hongseok." I smiled,hugging his side. "No problem." He left the kitchen heading somewhere else. I sat at the table and began to finish my drawing. "Whatcha drawing?" YeoOne asked leaning his head on my shoulder. I showed him my drawing.

"Woah! You're so good at drawing!" He exclaimed and I shrugged

"Woah! You're so good at drawing!" He exclaimed and I shrugged. "It's okay I guess...I didn't really finish it. I can draw you if you want me to."I told him and he nodded faster than the Flash himself. I closed my sketchbook and pouted. "I'm surprised no zombies found us...you guys really planned how to survive huh?" I asked YeoOne and he looked away from me. "Well...I would tell you but Hui says it should be kept a secret." He told me while looking down. "That reminds me." I got up and headed towards Kino's room. "Kino... Hongseok said to meet him later he needs to talk to you." I told Kino watching as he was about to pour Lithium into a test tube."That's too much Kino... put in .25 milliliters slowly...you'll get too strong of a reaction." I mumbled the last part. "Thank you Y/n." He said and did as he was told. I walked towards Yuto's room and sniffed the air. "Foods burning chef." I told Yuto and he jumped off of his bed. "Thanks Y/n!" He shouted, I slowly opened Hongseok's door to see him putting gear on. "You need help?" I asked him a smile planted on his lips. "Umm yes please." I walked behind him and buckled the back of his bullet proof vest. "Is it too tight?" I asked and he shook his head. "No...it's perfect. Thank you Y/n." He said and I nodded. I began to wrap his hands up as they were bleeding from his practicing. "You know you're practicing too hard. You can hurt yourself Hongseokie...and I mean worse than this."I said as I tightened the wrap making him hiss in pain. "Yeah...sorry." He looked down and I giggled. "Don't be sorry..be careful."I told him and he grabbed a few weapons. "Why can't I go with you?" I asked and he sighed. "You know the rules...Hui said you can't leave without permission. He doesn't want you to get hurt again." He said tying his shoelaces extra tight. Hui and I have to stay isolated due to the incident.
"Plus...don't you like staying with Kino,Yuto, Yan,YeoOne,Wooseok,Shinwon,Jinho,and Hui?" He asked and I shook my head no."I wanna go...with you." I admitted and he blushed. "Sorry...I can't change his rules." He said ruffling my hair and leaving the room. I sighed and opened another door to see Hui playing with the dogs. "Hey." He said with a small smile. "... Hey." I looked down and he stood up. "You okay?" He asked I just nodded while not looking up. "No." He stated and I looked up at him. "Why? Why are you protecting me? What are you hiding!? You're not my guardian angel!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE H-"He stopped himself mid sentence. "It's because you're a good person." He calmed down and I didn't believe his bullshit. "Tell me the truth!" I said and he pointed at the door. "Go." He demanded and I stayed put. Max looked at me and at Hui. "I thought you'd never ask." I said with a smirk as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I stayed quiet looking around for Hongseok. "Hongseok?" I whisper shouted and nothing was to be heard. "Hongseok?" I questioned as I heard crunching. I turned my head seeing a zombie feeding on a dead human. "HONGSEOK?!"I shouted and pulled out my machete slicing the zombies head. I kicked it away and tried to look at the human. I searched their pockets and found a wallet. I opened it and saw an ID. I wiped the blood off of it and read the name. Boo Seungkwan. "Seungkwan?" I asked and I ran away before the person could turn. I ran as fast as I could. I suddenly was stopped by a body. I looked up and saw Hongseok. "I ALMOST KILLED YOU!"He whisper shouted and I got up and hugged him. "Please don't let go." I said and he didn't he stayed put with his arms wrapped around me. "Please don't get mad..." I told him and he just stayed quiet. "Hongseok?" I asked and I soon realized he was crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked him, I grabbed his face so he could look at me. "Nothing...but, don't ever leave without permission." He said leaning his head on mine. "It's crazy how close we are already." I tried to break the ice but he just hugged me again. "I know...that's why Hui and I made that rule...we don't want you to get hurt." He whispered into my shoulder. "What!?" I shouted and Hongseok covered my mouth."Quiet. Go home. Please? I have a surprise for you so if you stay home you'll get it." He said and I shook my head no. I moved my head so I can speak. "I want to go with you...I'm getting bored staying isolated." I told him, he let out a small sigh before smiling. "Fine." Hongseok grabbed my hand and we headed off. "Where we off to Captain?" I asked him. "To get some more supplies."He said and I heard some crinkling. I turned around and pulled out a gun from my waistband shooting the zombies. "Wow you're super prepared...and you must have some super hearing and aim because that was like 10 feet away."He said shocked at my skills. "You can never be too prepared." I told him. We finally made it to a house. "How do we know they have food?" I asked him.