Chapter 6

*2 weeks later*
I couldn't stop throwing up, something was wrong. I checked if Hongseok or Wooseok had tried to bite me but there was no sign of an infection. No sign of anything. I decided to ask Kino what was wrong. "Kino... something is off...I keep throwing up." I said he furrowed his eyebrows and touched my head. "Well you aren't sick...are you late for your period?" He asked and I nodded. "Aish...here." He handed me a plastic stick figure that turned out to be a pregnancy test. "Kino... that's impossible you know Hongseok can't-" There was a knock on the door. "Come in...please take it...just in case, I'll do some other tests when you come back." He whispered the last part to me as Yeo One walked in. I left the room, heading to the bathroom.
*3 minuets later*
I went to the room to get dressed. There was a knock on the door, I slowly pulled my pants up and opened the door, I turned around as I buttoned up my pants. "Y/n...w-what's this?" Hongseok asked, I widened my eyes to see the pregnancy test in his hand. "Hongseok I can explain!" I shouted, his eyes watered as he looked at the results. Oh no. I'm fucking pregnant. Not during a time like this...I don't want my future kid to live in a broken down, dangerous world. "What does it say?" I asked he handed it to me. I saw two lines, I was so confused with my emotions.

"Hongseok...are you mad?" I asked he ignored me as he put on his outside gear. "I-i'm gonna go get some resources...maybe find a sign of more people." He said, leaving me. I blew it. I can't even keep my soulmate close. I cried as I sat on the floor, gripping my hair. What if Hongseok doesn't want any part with our child? What if he doesn't love me and it was all a joke? Hui walked down the hallway, he looked at me confused. I closed the door but he opened it. "What's wro-oh shit." He looked at the test near me.

"Well...Hongseok must be happy...he's been bragging about how much he loves you since you first got here." Hui said smiling at me, I wiped my tears. "Really?...then why did he leave without any response?" I asked him, he just chuckled. "Hongseok is a little difficult. I just think he needs time to think it through." He told me rubbing my back. "Hui..." My voice cracked. "Yes Y/n?" I looked at my gun. "Do you think it's a sign?" I asked, he just shook his head. Hui helped me up, taking me downstairs. I noticed all the boys were asleep or planning an escape route. "Hey guys ...watch Y/n. I'm gonna go talk to Hongseok." Hui said, leaving us.I decided to get dressed.

"So

"So...our feisty queen has a little prince or princess?" Jinho asked looking at the results that Kino and him took. "I guess so." I said touching my stomach. "Who's the dad?" Yanan asked, we all groaned at his obliviousness. "Who else's?" Wooseok asked, Yanan thought about it for a second. "Hui's?" Yanan asked, the boys all looked at me. "Why would it be Hui's? He's not even my boyfriend."I said, they all looked at each other, motioning for one of them to speak. Yeo One sighed as he looked back at me. "You sure I mean...you guys are ALWAYS around eachother, you protected him, he protected you, have you seen the way he looks at you?" He asked, I scoffed. "Hui is like a brother...pluses Hongseok is the ONLY one allowed to touch me remember?..."I trailed off thinking of what Yeo One said. "Whatever. We'll wait for them to get back...I'll start cooking." I headed to the kitchen along with Yuto. "Yuto don't worry I go-" He handed me a piece of paper. "Please...you're the only one I trust." He whispered, I looked out of the kitchen to see the boys who were doing what they normally do. I opened the paper reading it. Welcome newcomers to Pledis nation. We noticed tracings of other humans...we decided to lead you to our base. To start a new population. To start a better world once we destroy all of the infected. ~H

I furrowed my eyebrows as there was more instructions. "Yuto...where did you find this?" I asked, he looked away. "When we all were drinking...I decided to let Max out, suddenly a cloaked figure handed me this...I promise I was sober. This is real." I smiled at those words. "There's hope." I mumbled while starting to make lunch with Yuto.
*1 hour later*
All the boys were seated somewhere, I felt arms wrap around me. "So...I'm a dad huh?" He asked. "Yeah I-i guess so...that is if you want to be." I felt myself begin to weaken, feeling some sort of doubt that he wouldn't ever say yes. "Of course...what do you think it is?" He asked, I giggled. "It's too early to know... it's barely forming but....a girl would be nice. Or a boy, as long as their happy and healthy." I said as he kissed my cheek. "A girl?If so...she's going to be as beautiful as you." He whispered making me blush. "What if it's a boy?" I asked, he turned me to look at him. "Whatever they are...they're going to be perfect...wether it's a little princess like you, a tough or soft prince like me, or whatever they identify as...they're going to be amazing." He said some members awed while some laughed. "I didn't think it would be possible because you know...I'm half dead." He admitted. I broke the hug,kissing his lips lightly. "Can you guys stop. It's disgusting." Hui rolled his eyes at our loving actions. "Someone's jealous~" Yanan teased, Hui scoffed. "Of them? Please..." I laughed, taking a bite of the soup I made. "Why didn't you tell me it needed pepper?" I asked going to the cabinet. Hongseok grabbed my hand. "It tastes just fine...don't worry. It was delicious,thank you." He said, I scoffed. "Yeah right, it tastes bland-" Hongseok grabbed the pepper from me,lifting my chin up. "It's fine." With those words a kiss was planted on my lips. "It's bed time." He said, patting my stomach lightly. "But-" He glared at me. "Bed time." I rolled my eyes hugging the members, Hongseok helped me upstairs. "Babe, you know I can walk right?" I asked him, his expression becoming embarrassed as he let go of me. "Y-yeah sorry..." He stuttered as we went to the bedroom. I began to change into some comfy clothes. "Babe, what are you doing?"I asked Hongseok, who was rummaging through his backpack. "I- I LOST IT!"He yelled, I widened my eyes,flinching, afraid of his sudden shouting. "Shit." With those words Hongseok ran downstairs. There was yelling, I suddenly got anxious. "H-hongseokie!" I yelled, he ran upstairs and started packing stuff up. "W-we gotta leave... there's other's Y/n..WE CAN LEAVE!"He shouted, I started grabbing stuff as well. "Daddy's gonna get us all out of here." He said to our unborn child. "HUI!"He shouted. Did he find the note?