Chapter 4

Hui death glared me. "We're all having a meeting once she wakes up and gets tested." His voice sounded really stern making me look down and nod. Hui got up and left the room. I didn't dare to look up, I was too scared. The team calls me the strongest and fastest yet they don't know I'm scared, I'm afraid. Wooseok sat next to me. "Dude...you know you can tell me anything right?" He asked me. I slowly nodded, eyes glued to the ground. "I'm gonna go now...to cool Hui off." Wooseok said as he patted my back before leaving Y/n and I alone. I laid down on the couch that was in the room. "Please be okay." I whispered. "Hongseok...I'm sorry." Her voice whispered. I looked up finally,seeing her eyes were still shut. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.
*Timeskip*
I woke up and saw Y/n shivering. I pulled the blanket over her and sighed. I'm so hungry. Just one bite. One bite is all I need. No, I can't not without her knowing. "Hongseok...is that you?" Her voice called out,here eyes fluttering open. "Yes...are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "How am I okay?" She asked me, I looked down and back up at her. "I volunteered to help by giving Kino my blood for the antidote." I told her and she widened her eyes "HOW YOU'RE-"I was quick to cover her mouth. "Listen... we'll talk about it later but...for right now." I patted her head. "We're gonna get you out of these chains and ropes." I said while exiting the room. "Kino she's awake."I told him, I would've called Hui but...I think he's upset. Kino smiled brightly while looking for the keys. "How is she feeling?" He asked me I just smiled. "Well...she looks fine and she talks fine...as always." I said. "Gosh Hongseok you're so in love." Kino said while letting out a small chuckle. "I wouldn't say in love... it's more of I like her a lot."I explained,not really sure if that's what I meant. "Don't say what you mean but mean what you say." Kino patted my back before exiting the room. I then followed him inside Y/n's room. "First off...before we take these off. Who do you trust more to touch you? We don't want you to be uncomfortable." Kino asked her and she just smiled. "Both of you idiots." She teased and we laughed. I had waited for Kino to unlock the lock for the chains. Kino had gently taken the chains off her and I noticed that the also cuffed her hands behind her back. She sat up and Kino stood behind her taking the cuffs off her. I helped him by untying the knots in the ropes. There was red lines around her arms and she rubbed her wrists. "They hurt." She pouted and I widened my eyes as I misheard her. "HONGSEOK YOU'RE DISGUSTING!"Kino shouted making Y/n look at me. "I wasn't thinking that that you're gross Kino!" I shouted.

Y/n's pov
I watched as Hongseok's eyes were slowly changing color. "HONGSEOK..."I started, Kino looked at me confused. I got up super fast and grabbed Hongseok's hand. "I think I just remembered something...I need to tell you something." I said giving Hongseok a warning look. Kino looked at us and nodded slowly. "In private." I told Kino, he pouted and left the room. "Your eyes... you're transforming." I said and he looked down at his feet. "You smell too good. I almost bit you. I'm a monster Y/n." He said as a tear slid down his cheek. I was quick to wipe it."You are not a monster. Just whenever you feel that way...think of something else...like someone you like or... something that makes you happy. Find a hobby you know?" I asked and he grabbed my wrist. "Hongseok. No." I said sternly as his eyes turned a ruby red. "Y/n...what do I do?" He asked and his vangs began to grow in. "Hongseok...even if you bite me, hurt me, hate me...I'll still be there for you. You know that." I said and he shook his head. "Y/n...lock the door and leave." He said and I refused. "No...we have to keep track of what's making you transform and how to control it." I said and he grabbed my head,placing his lips close to my neck. His hot breath fanning my neck, shivers going down my spine. "Your blood smells so sweet...your flesh is so soft...it triggers both sides of me."He whispered.

"Hongseok. Think of something else."I said as my cheeks heated up. "You're so cute when you're shy." He said his teeth slightly grazing on my flesh. It tickled in a pleasurable way. "Hongseok." I whimpered and there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I called out. I opened the door seeing Hui with a smirk. "Team meeting." He said as he look Hongseok up and down. "Hongseok doesn't feel too good-" Hui then interrupted me. "Oh okay, I can ask Kino to get him tested." He said and I looked at Hongseok who wasn't facing us. I had to come up with a better lie. "Hongseok and I are...busy." I said and Hui widened his eyes. "Ohhh I didn't know you guys-" Kino walked up being him. "Kino...we have to do the meeting later. Hongseok and Y/n have certain needs." Hui said grabbing Kino and they both smirk. "Have fun." Kino said and I smiled awkwardly while closing the door. "Hongseok...you need to-"He turned around and pushed me against the wall. "Please Y/n...I'm so thirsty." He said and I sighed. "Hongseok...I lied to them. I lied to them and said we were having sex...so if getting bit and having a mark on me helps then so be it." I said and he smirked. "No biting tho-" His teeth sunk into my neck and I whimpered.

"Hongseok-AH."I grabbed his biceps for support, his hands landed on my waist. The stinging felt so good for some reason. If I told anyone his secret. The fact he was a vampire and a werewolf...they would hurt him. I closed my eyes waiting for him to finish. I felt myself growing weak. "Hongseok s-stop." I tried to push him off but there was no use. He finally finished, he placed a kiss on my forehead and the wound. His eyes went back to normal. "WHAT THE HELL!? WHY'D YOU LET ME DO IT!?"He shouted. I kissed his lips. "Because I care." He grabbed my wrist before I could walk away. "Can we?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Can we what?" I asked he blushed. "Can we be more than friend's?" He asked I giggled before leaving him. As I walked down the stairs the boys were all asleep except Hui. I sat down in between Shinwon and Yuto. "WAKE UP PRINCESSES!"I yelled and Yuto death glared me. "TEAM MEETING!"Hui yelled finally, Hongseok and Wooseok walked downstairs. "Jesus Christ!" Hui yelled looking at my neck. "He really left a mark on you." Hui said and Hongseok blushed. "Anyways...I just wanted to make a new rule...no one touches Y/n." Hui said as he pet Max. "Excuse me! I have a boyfriend now." I explained and Hui shrugged. "Not my problem." I punched his shoulder and he hissed. "Ah OKAY. No one except Hongseok."He told us and everyone shrugged. "That's not a big deal." Yanan said and got up. "WAIT! Let me finish. Besides that rule...if you guys get intimate please PLEASE keep it quiet."Hui told us, I nodded. Hongseok raised his hand and Hui nodded for him to speak."What if she can't be quiet?" I death glared him and he cleared his throat. "I meant WE." Hui started to think for a bit. "Fine ...just don't do that." Hui said and Hongseok and I nodded. "Wait a minute...since when did you two become a thing?" Yeo One asked, Hongseok and I shrugged. "Today I guess." I stated and they all gasped. "YOU JUST STARTED DATING AND YOU GUYS FUCK ALREADY?"Wooseok shouted earning a smack on the back of his head from Jinho. "Well... we're more like friends with benefits...I'm still obligated to date anyone." I explained, they all nodded.

*Timeskip*

I began to play with my butterfly knife,to pass the time. As I accidentally flipped it to the wrong side, the sharp blade sliced a piece of my skin, blood started to drip down my finger. I'm glad Hongseok drank already, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to control himself. "Hey you okay?" Hui asked, I nodded and Hongseok motioned over to me so I could sit next to him. I rolled my eyes getting up to sit next to him. He grabbed my index finger and licked the blood off while no one was looking, or so we thought. "Hongseok... you're a kinky person my guy." Shinwon said, Kino looked at us and eyeballed Hongseok. "Hongseok...come here." Kino stated, Hongseok kissed my cheek and slowly got up following the younger. "Sooooo....what's up?" I asked Hui as he was writing in his journal, Max then placed his head in my lap. "New arrangements." He explained, sounding a bit too serious. "What is it?" I asked him, he looked at the others who were paying no attention whatsoever. "Okay look...I'll tell you but you must PROMISE to keep it a secret." He whisper shouted, I linked pinkies with him, a small smile appearing on his lips. "We'll be migrating...I found clues that there might be a safe haven. It's called P Nation/ Pledis. There are more people there, with higher technology and are more protective than us.They have really well chosen guards/ look outs,runners,fashion designers, chefs,fighters,reproducers, and scientists who are trying to find ways to stop this and restart the population." He explained and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean reproducers?" I asked him and he sighed. "There's females and males who have chosen to have coitus to resume the population." He told me, I leaned my head on his shoulder, watching him write in more information. "HONGSEOK STOP IT!"We heard Kino yell from upstairs. Oh shit.