Chapter 5

I ran as fast as I could upstairs to get Hongseok, "Hongseok hey, it's okay." I said grabbing his face. "Y/N WATCH OUT HE'S A MONSTER!"Kino yelled grabbing a needle nearby, I noticed it was filled with black blood. Vampire- werewolf blood. "Kino...he's not a monster he's still the Hongseok we know." I said Hongseok tried to attack Kino but failed as Yuto,Wooseok,and Hui held him back. "Yanan...get the sword!" Hui shouted, Yanan was quick to run towards the cabinet and toss the sword at Wooseok,who then caught it, as he stepped back I grabbed the blade with my bare hands, blood dripping down. "If you kill Hongseok you have to kill me too." It all happened so fast, I couldn't believe how Wooseok stopped. Wooseok was tough just like Hui when we first met. It was surprising the way he looked at me it wasn't cold like usual. It was soft, yet confused. He slowly unwrapped my hand. Blood, dripping down onto the floor. It was quiet, I looked at all of them and left to my room. I looked at my bloody hands and tried not to cry from the pain. I couldn't help but cry, I'm glad I saved Hongseok but...I suddenly feel attracted to my blood. I ignored my strange thoughts and continued to cry them out. There was a knock on my door,making me look up as the boys walked in I quickly wiped my tears with my shoulder. They all left except Hongseok, Hui, Shinwon,and Wooseok. Wooseok sat next to me with his hands on his knees. "Listen...so many things happen in our base. There's so many monsters Y/n...if you're so passionate about Hongseok. How do we know you aren't protecting the monster inside of him?" Hui asked, his voice in a serious tone. "I know Hongseok isn't a monster...when has he hurt any of us? That's why he sacrifices himself to go outside. I know Hongseok would never hurt anyone." I whispered, not daring to look into their eyes. I felt someone grab my hand, I slowly looked up to see Wooseok. His eyes were wet, I knew he was on the verge of crying. "Y/n..." He slowly lifted up his shirt to show his skin. There was a bite mark on his skin, much like Hongseok's. "I did it to him." He admitted, I smiled and leaned my head on him. "You did so well hiding it." I held his hand and he chuckled softly. I usually was like this, I forgive people easily. I know he couldn't control it. Shinwon smiled at us and sat down with us leaning his head on Wooseok's other shoulder. Then Hui, did the same. Hongseok slowly leaned his head on my shoulder. I suddenly felt a strange connection, I suddenly had a vision of our future. My heart raced. Hongseok made me feel some type of way. Like we were destined to be. I heard him inhale and exhale sharply. "How did we not notice?" Hui asked, a small smile. We all laughed as Wooseok tried to smile.

*Timeskip*
We all talked, drinking our drinks. Everyone had alcohol except Hongseok,Wooseok,and I. "Are you seriously drinking a smoothie?" Yuto asked, I nodded with a small smile. "Don't be a sissy, try some." He offered me his unknown drink, I shrugged as I took a sip. It wasn't bad so I snuck another sip, Hongseok grabbed the glass from me. "Slow down..." He mumbled, giving it to Yuto. "Y/n you look so pretty today." Hui's voice slurred as he looked at me, eyes filled with lust and love. "Actually...Y/n and I have to talk Hui so..." Hongseok grabbed my hand, leading us upstairs. "Y/n...did you get this...feeling-You know, whenever we touch?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked, then realizing that vampire werewolves always have a soulmate. That connection, that vision, the way we're always protecting each other must've been signs we're meant to be together. "Actually...yeah I did. Did you feel it too?" I asked him, he nodded walking closer towards me. "Can I ?"He asked, I nodded wanting to see if I could feel that connection again. Hongseok placed his hands on my waist to pull me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest, he slowly leaned forward. His lips felt so perfect, sending some kind of shivers down my spine down to my core. The kiss lingered for a bit. "H-hongseok..." I said, he smiled at me and hummed. "Can we take this somewhere else?"

*Next morning*
I woke up seeing Hongseok smiling at me, making me smile. "Good morning." I said putting my head on his bare chest. "Morning. Do you want breakfast? Anything?" He asked I shook my head. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, kissing my forehead. We intertwined hands, I sighed. "W-what does this make us?" I asked his chest rised up as he inhaled. "What do you want us to be?" He asked, the answer was obvious. We were destined to be. Right? "I want to be yours, you to be mine. Forever." He chuckled softly. Patting my thigh for me to get up. "I thought you were already mine." He said as he put his sweats on. I blushed at his abs that glistened. "Like what you see?" He asked I nodded,thinking about last night. "I'm gonna go do something...stay here." He said kissing my lips softly. I nodded watching him walk out of the room. I grabbed his shirt, slowly putting it on me. I looked around for something to do, I grabbed my gun from beside us. I carefully wiped off blood. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is it fresh? A few minutes passed, finally Hongseok opened the door. Breakfast on a plate. "I know you said no but...you must be a little bit hungry." He said placing the plate on the nightstand. I showed him my gun, he was surprised. "None of the guys left yet...should we tell them?" He asked, I nodded eating some of the food he made. "Thank you love." I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Do you think we'll make it out of here?" I asked him, he looked at me while clearing his throat. "I don't know..."