The Party

You laid on your bed and threw your phone up and caught it again. "What to do? What to do?" You wondered in boredom. "Alright y/n I will be back later." Your brother Dylan screamed up to you. "Wait!" You shot up from your bed and ran out of your room. "Where are you going?" Dylan put on his shoes. "To a cast party, why?" You thought this was the perfect opportunity to get out of the house. "Can I come? Please please please, I'm bored." Dylan gave you a confused look. "You won't know anyone there." You rolled your eyes. "So? I will meet people, it's not that difficult. I don't need you walking around holding my hand making sure I make friends." Dylan sighed. "Fine. But don't come looking like that, I don't want you to embarrass me." You nodded and ran back into your room and found your favourite party dress. It was silver and not to fancy but still looked classy. You quickly made your hair look decent and put on your favourite heels. "Okay, ready." You smiled as you grabbed your purse. You got in Dylan's car and the two of you drove of to the party. It was quite exciting since you had never really met any of Dylan's friends, and it wasn't everyday that you got to hang out with movie stars, other than your brother. "You know there will probably be a lot of drinking." Dylan said, warning you as you pulled in. "Great! I'm over the drinking age, and it's been a while since I got drunk." You giggled as Dylan gave you a harsh stare. "Im kidding! I will stick to the ginger ale." He sighed in relief. "As long as there is tequila in it." You mumbled under your breath loud enough for him to hear. His head shot back up. "Kidding again!" You smiled, getting out of the car. As you walked in the first thing you noticed was how loud it was. Thats usually the first thing you notice when you walk into any party, but you can't ever seem to get used to it. "Dylan I'm going to go grab a drink, want anything?" Dylan gave you a slightly worried look. "No I'm fine for now. Don't drink to much." He said as if he was looking around for someone. "Okay mom." You sighed. Dylan could be a little overprotective sometimes, it's just because you were his younger sister, but he really needed to relax sometimes. There was one drink left in the cooler and you decided to get it. As you reached down to grab it, someones hands touched it at the same time as yours. You jolted up to see a very cute boy staring back at you. "So sorry love, you can have it if you want." He handed the drink to you and smiled politely. He had a British accent that you found very hot. "No no, it's fine, you have it." You said handing it back to him. "Im Thomas." He held out his hand to introduce himself. "Y/n." You shook his hand. "Hey I know you, you're Newt!" You smiled excitedly. "I am indeed." He chuckled. "So what are you doing here y/n?" He asked. "Well I'm Dylan's sister, and I had no where else to go." You mentally hit yourself in the head for practically saying you had no plans whatsoever on a Friday night to a celebrity. "Hey why don't we split that drink." You suggested. "Really? What if I have cooties?" He smirked sheepishly. "Cooties? Oh no! Get away from me!" You joked. Thomas opened the can and handed it to you. You took a sip and handed it back. You tried to start a conversation but it was very difficult with all the noise. "It's very loud." You shouted over the noise. "Cmon lets go out to the balcony." Thomas grabbed your hand and pulled you out. He took another sip of the drink and gave it back to you. "Thats better." He smiled. You did like it more out here, but it was a lot chillier than expected. You shuddered rubbing your arms. "Oh you must be cold." He said taking off his jacket and wrapping it around you. "Thank you." You smiled. You turned to face him and looked into his deep brown eyes, which you got a much better view of out in the moonlight. Before you knew it his lips were attached to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he kept his around your waist. It was perfect. And what started out as a sweet, soft kiss turned into a passionate make out session. It didn't last very long before you heard Dylan behind you. "What do you think you're doing?" You both pulled apart and stared at Dylan. He looked like he was about to explode with anger. "Cmon Thomas that's my sister!" Thomas looked a little guilty, but you didn't feel guilty at all. "And y/n." Dylan pointed at you. "You tell me you're going to get a drink and then I find you out here sticking your tongue down my best friends throat." You rolled your eyes. "Dylan, I am allowed to make my own choices, do you think if I didn't want to be with Thomas I still would've let him kiss me?" Dylan paused. "Wait, He kissed you?" Thomas looked at his feet. "Really? Thomas you have a girlfriend!" Dylan shouted at him. You were shocked. "You have a girlfriend?!" You asked. "Shut up Dylan, you know I don't have a girlfriend." Thomas rolled his eyes. "Okay fine, you don't have a girlfriend, but I still don't like this!" You sighed in relief. "Dylan I really like Thomas." You grabbed Thomas's hand. "And I really like y/n." Thomas added. "You can't just make all my decisions. I may be your little sister, but I'm not your little sister. I know what I'm doing." You sighed. "Clearly." Dylan mumbled under his breath, looking up at Thomas. "Dyl, you know me, I would never hurt y/n. I promise." Thomas smiled at you sincerely. "Fine, you guys can be together, but I better not always be catching you guys doing, well, what I just caught you doing." You both nodded awkwardly. "Oh and Thomas, if you ever hurt her, I swear I will literally kill you, best friend or not." Thomas smiled. "Understood." You then turned around and started kissing Thomas, mainly just to annoy Dylan. Thomas caught on quickly and you both started making moaning noises. "Eww stop, stop!" Dylan covered his eyes and you both laughed.

A/n: I hope you like this! If you want to request any imagine ideas you can either leave them in the comments or inbox me!☺️