Singing in the Shower

You just woke up and were feeling kind of gross so you decided to go and take a shower. You dragged yourself to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once the water was to the temperature you liked you hopped in and began to wash your hair. As you were washing your hair you began to sing demons by imagine dragons. You only sang when you were all alone because you were quite shy and it was just for fun. Stepping out of the shower, you put your bathrobe on and and headed to the other room. You almost screamed when you saw Thomas sitting on the bed with a huge grin on his face. "Morning love." He smiled as you turned pink. "Thomas what are you doing here!" You said feeling very embarrassed. "I came to pick up my guitar." He said as he gestured to his guitar, which was leaning against the bed next to him. "How much did you hear?" You asked walking over and sitting next to him. "Thats a lovely voice you have darling." He said as he tuned his guitar. "Oi, so I'm guessing you heard all of it." You said picking up a pillow and shoving it in your face, not wanting him to see how embarrassed you were. "You should be on one of those shows." He said removing the pillow from your face. "Like, how to embarrass yourself in front of your boyfriend? I'd be perfect on that show." Thomas smiled and shook his head. "Like American idol, or Americas got talent, or something." You rolled your eyes. "Ha, I don't think so." Thomas gave you an adorable smile, which is one of the reasons why you fell for him in the first place. "Well will you sing it for me at least? I love that song and I know how to play it on the guitar pretty well." You sighed. "I dunno." Thomas grabbed your hand. "Please? For me?" Finally, you nodded slightly, and Thomas immediately positioned his guitar so he could play it. You had never sang for someone before, but for some reason you weren't as nervous as you thought you would be. Thomas always did this to you, took away all your worries and replaced them by joy. Thomas was such a beautiful guitar player, and here you were awkwardly singing a song you barely knew the words to. "See that wasn't so bad." Thomas smiled after the song ended. "I guess." You mumbled. He then leaned in and kissed you softly. "Umm... Thomas." You said as you pulled apart. "Yes darling?" He smiled with love in his eyes. "All I'm wearing is a robe, mind if you let me change?" You half smiled. "Oh, right sorry." You giggled as Thomas stumbled out of the room, leaving you giggling and smiling to yourself.

A/n: Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments and votes I've been getting! I know I don't really respond to them but I do acknowledge them and I really appreciate them, so tysm ily💕