Little Things

As you tried to squeeze into your favourite pair of jeans you sighed. You and Thomas had plans to go out tonight and you were looking for something nice to wear. Finally managing to get your jeans on you pulled a top out of the closet and put it on. Thomas then burst into the room with a video camera startling you. He always loved directing so he had his camera with him a lot, which annoyed you when he tried to film you. Immediately, you covered your face with your hands. "Cmon y/n, say hello to the camera." He giggled as you shook your head behind your hands, refusing to speak. You then heard a slight click which you knew meant the camera was off. Removing your hands slowly, revealed Thomas with a cheeky grin across is face. "What?" You asked smiling at how adorable he was. "Nothing, I just find it cute how you're scared of the camera." You rolled your eyes. "Im not scared of it, I just don't like the way I look on camera, and don't even get me started on the way my voice sounds when I'm being filmed." You sat down on the bed and he sat next to you, taking your hand in his. You had always loved the way your hands fit perfectly together. "You look beautiful no matter what." You blushed and smiled. "And you have the most adorable dimples I've ever seen." He finished. "I have something to show you." Thomas said pulling out his camera, this can't be good. He played a video of you talking in your sleep last night. As he laughed, you say there speechless. You weren't exactly talking, more like mumbling nonsense, but it was still embarrassing. "Thomas! If anyone sees this I would be mortified!" You picked up a pillow and started hitting him. He didn't even try to stop you, just continue to laugh. "I won't show anyone I promise." He smiled sincerely once he finished laughing. "You know, most girls would find it really perverted if they found out a guy was video taping them in their sleep." You giggled. "But you're not most girls." Thomas wrapped his arm around you. "Whats that supposed to mean?" You asked resting your head on his shoulder. "Well, you are just so amazing even though you don't think you are, which I find crazy." You stared into his brown eyes. "Im just stating the truth, all the girls you work with are so much prettier than me." You sighed looking at your feet. "Incorrect my love, just because you think something hard enough, does not make it true." Typical Thomas, always saying something to try cheer you up, no matter the place or time. "You are so sweet, and frankly a little cheesy." You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Why don't we just stay in tonight, watch a movie." You nodded. "I'd like that, but it better not be more of your home videos." Thomas laughed as he got up. "No worries sweetie, while you change into your sweatpants and one of my shirts and put your hair in a cute little bun like you always do, and I will go put in your favourite movie." You loved how well he knew you. "Oh and can you-" You started but he interrupted you. "Yes I will make you some tea." He smiled and closed the door.

Requested by: @total_shuck_face

A/n: I am sorry this is kind of bad, but I am leaving to go on vacation tomorrow so I wanted to post this before I left! Ps I love getting requests from you guys so if you want me to write anything don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite!