Sick day

You laid on the couch surrounded by used tissues. You were in your pyjamas and hadn't touched your hair in a few days, so it was in a very messy bun. You coughed and blew your nose once more, being sick sucked. Thomas then came into the room and handed you a cup of tea. "Here you go love." He said with a warm smile. "Thank you." You smiled as you coughed once more. "You must be freezing, it's so chilly in here." Thomas said noticing that all you were wearing was one of his t-shirts and some boxer shorts. You hadn't really noticed how cold it was, but now that he mentioned it, you were quite chilly. He then grabbed a wool blanket off the other chair and placed it on top of you. "There, thats better." He said. "Thomas, I appreciate that you've been taking care of me for the past few days, but just because I'm all cooped up in here doesn't mean you have to be too. You should go out and have a life or something." You said, but he just stood there staring at you with a smile. "Well I guess I could, but there is one problem." You stared into his gorgeous brown eyes, which were now very close to yours. "And what is that?" You asked curiously. "I wouldn't have you by my side." You smiled and he brushed a strand of hair out of your face. "That's sweet, and a little cheesy." Thomas let out a laugh. "You're so beautiful." You were the one to laugh now. "Me? Look at me, I'm a mess! My nose is all red, my hair is messy, and I sound like a duck with something stuck in its throat." Thomas chuckled and shook his head. "I love you." You shut your eyes and looked back at him. "I love you too." Thomas then leaned in to kiss you but you stopped him. "Don't, you are going to catch my cold." He smiled and kissed you anyways.

2 Weeks Later

"Here's some soup Thomas." You brought a bowl of soup over to Thomas who was lying on the couch blowing his nose. "Thank you sweetheart." You laughed and shook your head. "I warned you, but you didn't listen to me." Thomas rested his head on the pillow behind him. "Worth it." He coughed.

A/n: If you want to request any imagines then just inbox me and I will write them for you :)