Drunk Thomas

It was around 2:00am when you heard a loud banging on your door. You walked downstairs exhausted, who could be at your door at this hour? When you opened it you were surprised to see Thomas drunk off his ass leaning on the doorframe. He almost fell over when you opened the door, which made you smile. "Hey.." He paused, like he didn't remember your name. "Y/n..." You helped him out trying not to laugh. "Ya.. Her." He said walking past you and into the kitchen. "I'm hungry!" He whined like a 4 year old. "Okay Tommy." You lead him to the couch and sat him down. "Stay here, I will make you some soup." You giggled putting a blanket over him. "Thank you." Thomas giggled cutely. "What's so funny?" You asked as you turned on the oven. "My voice sounds funny." He laughed as he talked. "That's because you have an accent." You smirked as you added the ingredients into the pot. You had just started stirring when someone's arms wrapped around you, startling you. You jumped slightly and turned around to face Thomas, inches from your face with a huge grin. "You scared me! I told you to stay over there." You said bringing him back to the couch. "Sorry." He mumbled. Normally Thomas was very mature, and very independent, but when he was drunk he acted like a toddler, which you always enjoyed seeing. After you finished making the soup you brought a bowl over to him. "Here you go Tommy." Thomas stared at the bowl of soup in your hands like it was something he had never seen before. You laughed knowing that if he tried to feed it to himself, he would make a huge mess. You sighed bringing the bowl closer to his face. "Open wide!" You said as you picked up the spoon and scooped up some soup. Thomas did what he was told and you put the spoon in his mouth. He immediately spat it out, spraying soup everywhere. You laughed so hard you almost spilt the rest of the soup. "To hot!" He whimpered. You blew on the next scoop before you fed it to him, and he enjoyed the soup much more. After he finished Thomas got up and went to the door. "Goodnight Mrs.(y/l/n)" Thomas said bowing like he was at a fancy party. "Oh no you don't. There is no way I'm letting you out in the streets alone like that. You can sleep here tonight." Thomas smiled and stumbled over to you. "Y/n, your so kind, and sweet, and pretty, and kind." You giggled as Thomas got really close to you. "I'm just being a good friend." Thomas's facial expression changed, and he then looked very sad. "Ugh." He mumbled. "What?" Your curiosity was peeked. "I've been friend zoned by you. I love you y/n, I love you!" You were very surprised. Though he was drunk did he actually mean those words? "Tommy, you are very drunk. Go sleep on the couch, and tomorrow, we are going to have a chat about all this." You said pushing him in that direction. He slowly walked over, almost falling a few times. You stood there and couldn't help but laugh at your drunk Thomas. Tomorrow morning was going to be interesting.