Chapter 2 : Thank You Brother

3rd POV

when they got there they played swings and chased them until they didn't realize that it was getting dark and decided to go home. 

"Saturday I'll take you somewhere," Izuma said. 

"where?" Izuku asked. 

"secret" Izuma answered with a smile.

When they got home, their mother scolded them because they came home late, They apologized and promised not to do it again after that they went to dinner, after dinner they went to watch tv for a while and there was live news about a bank being robbed, Not long after bank gets robbed all might caught the robber. 

"I want to be like all might be able to save people with a smile!" suddenly Izuku said, hearing that Izuma made up his mind to try to help Izuku achieve his dream.

The next day Izuku and Izuma go to school with their mother, when they arrive at school Izuku and Izuma say goodbye to they mother and go to their class, when they arrive in class everyone in class asks why Izuku didn't come in yesterday Izuku answered.

"I was not feeling well yesterday" Izuku reply with a smile, hearing that Izuma felt bad because the truth was that he and his mother forgot to wake up Izuku, When lunchtime katsuki approaching Izuku and ask. 

"What is your quirk Izuku?" Hearing that Izuku just bowed his head. 

"Izuku doesn't have a quirk so please don't be too harsh to him," the teacher said, hearing that Bakugou asked Izuku 

"Is that true?" Izuku just nodded.

On the way home, a classmate mocked Izuku by saying "quirkless" and "trash" hearing that Izuma was angry and said. 

"even though he is quirkless but his grades are better than you, so who is the trash" hearing that his classmate got angry and said 

"shut up!" Izuma smiled and said 

"cowardly" classmates were angry and approached Izuma wanting to hit him, Izuma just smiled and avoided every attack from his classmates until finally his classmates were exhausted and then he left him and took Izuku with him, During the trip home Izuku said to Izuma. 

"thank you Izuma for helping me" Izuma replied. 

"it's okay we are brothers" hearing that Izuku smiled and said. 

"thank you I'm really lucky to have a brother like you" heard that Izuma smiled and they continued their journey to their home.

When they got to the house, Inko greeted Izuma by asking how his day was and Izuma smiled and said "it's fun" then Inko went to the kitchen without asking about Izuku's day, Izuma went to his room to change his clothes after he changed his clothes he went to Izuku's room to ask him to buy ice cream together when he got to Izuku's room he sees Izuku was writing something in a book, when Izuku realized Izuma's presence he hid the book and said. 

"w-what are you doing here?" while trying to hide the book in his hand Izuma was curious and asked.

"what book is it?" Izuku replied. 

"n-nothing is just an ordinary book" with a laugh.

"want to come with me to buy ice cream?" Izuma asks, Izuku nodded and said.

"W-wait at the front door I want to change clothes" Izuma just nodded and went to the front door. After a few minutes, Izuku came and said. 

"let's go" with a smile Izuma was still curious about the book Izuku was trying to hide but he didn't want to make his brother upset so he tried to forget the book, on Saturday morning Izuma walked to Izuku's room.