Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate

Izuma POV

It's been 3 days since I and Katsuki and the Izuku group which they named Aces fought the class 1-A students besides the two of us, Kirishima who previously wanted to be friends with us has become away from us without cause and rumors about our badness are increasingly spreading in the school.

Izuku managed to find traces of who was spreading bad rumors about us and that person in class 1-A, Izuku told that to Mr. Nezu and he also had a suspicion that in class 1-A there was a traitor but he still lacked evidence.

Katsuki starts to get over his anger but he sometimes can't control his anger when he hears rumors about Izuku and he causes trouble, bad rumors are not only about us but also about Izuku and the others.

I and Katsuki get a lot of bad treatment from some students and some teachers at school such as when we were going down the stairs we were often pushed but we were never hurt because I always used my quirk when we fell instead the students pushed us who were injured by the explosion of Katsuki.

We are often blamed for mistreating other students but the problem did not last long because Izuku always asked to solve the problem at the police station or more precisely at the detective office of my dad's friend who had the quirk of detecting lies, every time Izuku suggested that a student who claimed to have been bullied asked for this problem is not discussed again.

now Aces have started doing hero work such as following missions and doing patrols around the city houses and hospitals except for Izuku who had to monitor our progress until graduation, since that match we were in class and we were also not allowed to eat in the canteen because Katsuki was almost destroyed the canteen because he was angry.

Now I and Katsuki have lunch with Izuku on the roof of the school together with his friends Izuku Hiro and Keita, Aces sometimes have lunch with us before they go on patrols or do missions and sometimes they bring food or drinks from their morning patrols.

because my hero costume and katsuki made by Izuku our hero costume was finished yesterday while class 1-A just finished now, my hero costume is similar to Izuku but my costume's sleeves are short and I wear gloves and my costume is white.

Katsuki used the hero costume design he made when he was little and Izuku changed it a little with Katsuki's permission, when I first used my costume I looked like a child because Ryu took my picture when I stood between Izuku and Katsuki, I and Katsuki became close to our homeroom teacher as well as some of the teachers who teach in our class so that in the end we spend more time with the teacher than with our classmates.

today is the day when class 1-A will choose the name of their hero, I thought about the name of my hero from childhood but I did not find a suitable name until last night my Izuku asked what color I like and I answered white because my hero costume is white and Izuku suggested using Psyhiro because I have quirk telekinesis and like white and I agree with the name.

when I showed my hero's name Miss midnight asked the meaning of my hero's name and I answered my quirk and the color of my hero costume and Miss Midnight approved my name because she thought it was simple and easy to remember, then she wrote down the name on a paper and my classmate showed me. their hero name and katsuki chose to use the name Ground Zero.

After making our hero's name Miss Midnight leaving the classroom and the bell ringing to indicate lunchtime, I took Katsuki to the school rooftop for lunch with Izuku and some of the other teachers and to ask how we were doing while studying at UA.

During lunch Izuku told us what we had to improve and how to improve, Izuku also said he would come to USJ because he had to watch the progress of class 1-A and give them suggestions to improve their abilities. (though they never listen)