Chapter 13: Lossing Someone

on the way to the meeting place with principal Nezu I got on the phone by the doctor and I answered.

"hello doctor, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Izuku, after your meeting with Nezu, go back to the hospital, I have to talk to the three of you as soon as possible" the doctor said.

"OK doctor, I'll be right there after the meeting with Mr. Nezu" I said, doctor hung up on him

When I got to the meeting place Nezu discussed a few things and offered me to enter UA when I was old enough and I said I would think about it.

after meeting with Mr. Nezu I immediately went to the hospital with Kaishi and Ryu. when we got there the doctor asked us to come to his office.

"What do you need, doctor?" I ask.

"Izuku, Kaishi and Ryu I want you to pack your belongings because we are going to America, we will stay there because my house in Japan has been attacked by a group of criminals with a rank above A and the government ask me and my family to leave Japan. for some time until all the criminals are caught "the doctor said.

"OK I'll pack up soon, when are we leaving?" I ask.

"Tonight, I have a bad feeling so hurry up" the doctor replied

after saying that I immediately went to the hotel to tidy up our belongings. when I got there I saw Izuma was sitting in front of the door of my hotel room.

"what are you doing here" I said in a cold tone.

"I want-" I interrupted himp

"Kaishi and Ryu start tidying your clothes. I've tidied up my belongings" I said as I walked towards my bag.

"where are you going?" Izuma asked.

"none of your business" I replied in a cold tone while helping Kaishi and Ryu.

"Is that all?" I asked Kaishi and Ryu, they nodded and we walked out of the room.

During the trip Izuma kept asking where we were going but I kept ignoring him until he decided to use his quirk to stop us.

"What are you doing!" I said to him

"answer first then I'll let you continue the journey" he said, not long after that I received a call from the doctor.

"Izuku where you are I need your abilities to find the bomb" the doctor said.

"I'm being prevented by my brother, I'll be right there" I replied while hung up on him.

"I don't have time for this. Let us go!" I say.

"Not before you say where you are going" he said.

"I can't say" I said.

"Then you stay here" he said.

"fine, if you want to bear the lives lost because of my delay please" I said in a cold tone.

"what do you mean" he asked.

"I have to find the bomb at the hospital," I said.

After I said that there was an explosion sound from the direction of the hospital, I was too late.

"Congratulations Izuma you are responsible for the loss of life due to the explosion, even though I could track where the bomb was but you got in my way, congratulations on your selfishness, many people died" I said in an angry, sad, and disappointed tone. Izuma was silent and stopped his quirk.

"It's too late, your selfishness is the same as toshinori and bakugou" I said as I ran towards the hospital leaving Izuma who was blaming himself.

When I got there half the hospital was destroyed and there was a sound of crying and screaming which was very heartbreaking, I tried to find doctor and found him lying in the collapsed hospital.

We immediately ran towards him, when he got near the doctor's body I immediately checked the doctor's pulse and breath, after a while I didn't feel anything I hugged Kaishi and whispered "sorry but he's gone" hearing that Kaishi immediately cried, Ryu approached us and the three of us cried while hugging each other.

after a few minutes we stopped crying and approached the doctor's body and saw a letter in his hand and we read the letter together, the contents of the letter were the doctor gave all his wealth to Kaishi and made Izuku and Ryu as the guardians, after that Izuku saw the doctor's cellphone and there unsent message.

To: Izuku

Please take care of Kaishi and guide him properly and use the black card that is in you to buy plane tickets to America, I have entrusted all my property to someone, that person is the principal of Brooklyn Acedemy school, tell him "I was asked by Hisashi to take all of Hisashi's wealth. to his son, Kaishi Midoria "and he will take care of the three of you.

Izuku before you go can you find someone named Ichio Nayama, tell him sorry I didn't have time to visit and say goodbye in person.

hopefully i-

Ichio nayama is the teacher's name, the teacher knows the doctor? I have to convey a message from doctor to teacher.

I got up and took Kaishi and Ryu to the teacher's mansion to deliver a message from the doctor, after arriving at the teacher's mansion I told him everything and the teacher was seen crying then got up looking for something, the teacher gave a letter and a sword to Kaishi.

"Give this letter to the principal of Broodlyn Academy and say this from Ichio and hisashi, this sword belonged to your mother before she died she gave it to me because I was there when your mother died" the teacher spoke with sad face, then the teacher walked towards me and gave me a thick book. wood brown.

"This is my book, inside there are ways to make medicine for various diseases, as well as poison. I'm sure you know how to use it properly" the teacher said with a "watch them" face, then walked to Ryu and give him a gloves.

"Your mother entrusted these gloves to me before she left and had an accident on the way to Europe, these gloves are made by your mother" the teacher said with a sad face as he sat back down on his chair.

"I'll take care of your flights to America and try to contact my people in America to get you to Brooklyn Acedemy quickly" the teacher said while calling someone. after calling the teacher said that we were going to use the doctor's private plane and they would leave 2 hours from now, we immediately went to the airport with the teacher's private driver.

when we got to the airport we went straight to the plane and waited for the plane to take off, during takeoff Kaishi and Ryu slept glancing at each other and I sat looking at the news on my cellphone.