Chapter 11 : Ryu

Izuku POV

I woke up in the hotel room because I heard my cellphone ring, I took my cellphone from the table next to the bed and saw who was calling at 2 am.

"hello?" I answered the phone in a sleepy voice.

"Is this with Izuku?" the person calling said, I saw it was from an unknown number.

"Yes, who is this?" I replied while looking at the wine of the sleeping Kaishi next to me.

"IZUKU ?! WHERE ARE YOU!" the person shouted.

I saw Kaishi woke up to that scream and he looked straight at me with a sleepy and disturbed face.

"who is it and what time is it?" Kaishi asks in a sleepy and irritated voice.

"2 AM, go to sleep again I'll talk outside sorry to wake you up" I said while stroking his hair.

Kaishi goes back to sleep and I get up out of bed and go out of the room and back to talking to people from unknown numbers.

"You know what time it is, right? Don't be noisy and who is it?" I said irritably because he had woken up Kaishi.

"You forgot your own brother? Even though we haven't met for only 3 days," the person said sadly.

"Izuma? Where did you get-, detective, of course, Huh ... even though I told you not to tell anyone, why did you call at 2 am brother?" I said in a tired tone.

"Why did you have to go? You didn't even leave anything but diaries and letters" he said in a tearful voice.

"I do that because I want my room to be clean and tidy like the first time I was there and I also left my clothes in the old mansion but I want to take it now because I need it now" I said in a calm tone.

"when do you want to take it?" he asked.

"Now? Because Kaishi is still sleeping and I wake up and don't know what to do" I said while taking my hoodie in the room.

"now ?! I'll wait for you there!" he answered and hung up on the phone.

I sighed and seen Kaishi woke up and looked at me.

"Where are you going Izu?" Kaishi asks in a tone still wanting to sleep.

"Sorry to wake you up again, I'll take my old clothes somewhere you go back to sleep I'll be back at 3am"

I said while walking towards Kaishi and stroking his head.

He nodded and went back to sleep, I walked out and immediately went to the old mansion to pick up my clothes that I left there and hoped not to meet Izuma even though it seemed impossible because Izuma might have got there before I arrived.

When I got there I saw Izuma was waiting for me in front of the old mansion I decided to enter via the back road that passed the teacher's mansion, when I was climbing the teacher's mansion I felt a burning sensation from my shoulder and I heard a sound like someone was in pain in the room above The teacher's mansion and I heard the sound of footsteps running from the bottom floor to the upper room, I decided to check who was in pain who might be my soulmate, when I got to the room window where I heard the sound of people in pain and there was a child my age with the teacher. who tried to check on the child. I knocked on the window of the room and it caught the teacher's attention and looked at me, then he walked towards me and opened the room window.

"what are you doing here Izuku?" he asked.

"I was here when I wanted to go through the roof of the teacher's mansion to the old mansion then I heard the voice of people in pain and decided to see it" I said as I entered the room.