Chapter 33 : The Murder of The Students

Izuku POV

I was walking through the hallway to the presentation room to show what happens if someone disturbs me and the people closest to me, when I passed the medicine storage room I heard a voice like someone in pain from inside and I checked into the room.

When I entered I felt a needle thrown at me and I held the needle in the air using telekinesis and saw the direction it was from, when I approached the direction it was throwing from there was a sickle near my neck then a sound came from behind me.

"Who are you?" a voice behind me asked.

"Calm down Ryu, it's me Izuku" I replied.

"Izu!" Ryu said while taking his sickle away from my neck and hugging me.

"Where are Kai and miss Roze?" I ask.

"We're here" Miss Roze said as she walked out of the closet.

"How is Kai?" I ask.

"He lost a lot of blood but I managed to stop the bleeding, now he is unconscious" Miss Roze said.

"Wait here I will call Enzi and the others" I said while taking my cellphone and chanting Enzi asked him to come to the medicine storage.

"You guys wait here I'll take care of the bastards" I said as I walked out of the room and headed for the presentation room.

I walked to the presentation room with 3 people who were unconscious, when I got there I tied 3 people and closed their eyes then I arranged so that their screams could be heard throughout the school speakers and I brought them to their senses and then jabbed my stun arrows at the three of them and they started screaming again.

I used the stun arrows which I extended their duration to 3 hours, they will continue to be electrocuted for 3 hours and won't be able to pass out.

After I finished I left the room and went to the medicine storage area to check the wounds of Kai, Ryu, and miss Roze and met the others, when I got there everyone had gathered and I asked Enzi to use his quirk to go get the box I showed yesterday to him in the attic of the yagi residence.

while waiting for Enzi I went to the kitchen and took some snacks and drinks that were still left in the kitchen and when I came back Enzi was there with the box I asked for, he looked very tired so I asked him to rest and gave him the energy drink I took earlier then I treated Kai, Ryu, and miss roze.

we rested there for 2 hours until the communication device belonging to the person I tortured rang and a voice was heard but it was not the voice of the captain but the voice of a younger person.

"Izuku, we want to make an agreement with you" the voice said.

"agreement? since when do people make agreements with strangers?" I say.

"You don't need to know who I am," the voice said.

"No, thank you. I still choose to make agreements with other countries rather than strangers" I said.

"Then you will lose your chance" the voice said.

"Then the secrets of your country will be spread" I said.

"stop being a kid!" the voice said with exhausted patience.

"I'm not childish, but professional, idiot" I said with a laugh at the end.

"You never learned to be a businessman or politics huh" I said, he didn't answer for a few minutes then he answered.

"White, you didn't tell me your last name neither did I." White said.