Chapter 52 : Good News

Izuku POV

A year has passed since I became a supervisor at UA, my relationship with the class 2-A students has improved since training with Wild Pussycats.

Many things have happened during this 1 year, LOV kidnapped a student from UA but UA and other heroes managed to save that student and we heroes managed to capture the world's biggest threat, All For One and his followers.

AFO was executed not long after his captor and his followers were transferred to Tartarus, after AFO's death his father gave the quirk to Mirio and Mirio became a new symbol of peace a year after his graduation.

Hiro has given birth to twins named Kei and Shino, Hiro is still working at UA and sometimes he brings his child to UA and entrusts it to me while Hiro is working and I don't mind.

because I often take care of Kei and Shino I like to check their health and tell the results to Hiro or Keita, since Enzi and Ryu first carried Kei and Shino they said they wanted to have children from me and Kaishi and that made us have serious conversations with my results and Kai decided to grant their wish and now Enzi and Ryu are pregnant.

When I told Mom and Dad that Enzi and Ryu were pregnant they looked surprised but they congratulated them and said they were happy about it, after telling my dad and mom I told Izuma that he was going to be an uncle and he was very happy and he told Kacchan and kacchan congratulate me on becoming a father soon.

After I told my family I, Kai, Enzi, and Ryu went to Mr. Ichio's mansion to tell the news that Ryu and Enzi were pregnant when we arrived in front of Mr. Ichio's mansion I was nervous but Ryu calmed me down and we knocked on Mr. Ichio's door.

after a few minutes, the door to the mansion was opened by one of the maids in the mansion and he led us to meet Mr. Ichio, after arriving at Mr. Ichio's private room the maid knocked on the door.

"Sir, you have a guest," the maid said.

"Send them in" came the voice of Mr. Ichio from inside and we opened the door to the room.

"Dad! How are you?" Ryu said while running towards Mr. Ichio.

"Ryu! It's been a while since we met! How are you? Did Izuku hurt you? Or did you get hurt while on a mission?" Mr. Ichio asked and Ryu just chuckled, I and the others entered and Mr. Ichio looked at us.

"Izuku! My student, what are you doing here? And how are you three?" Mr. Ichio asked.

"We are good, we are here to tell you something," I said nervously.

"This must have something to do with Ryu, what is it? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" Mr. Ichio asked seriously.

"dad! Don't scare Izuku! He didn't do anything bad!" Ryu said and Mr. Ichio asked us to sit down and asked the maid to make us a drink.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Mr. Ichio asked when I wanted to say Ryu said it first.

"dad, prepare yourself to become a grandfather because I'm pregnant with Izuku and Kaishi's children," Ryu said, Mr. Ichio was silent for a moment then he looked surprised.

"Did I hear you right? Are you pregnant? I'm going to be a grandpa? How long have you been pregnant? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Mr. Ichio kept asking until a few minutes ago Ryu answered.

"I'm 3 months pregnant, I'm not sure until yesterday afternoon and I've checked him into the hospital, yesterday I couldn't tell you because I had to rest at home after a mission, Enzi is also pregnant and he's just like me" Ryu replied and Mr. Ichio look happy.

"If your mother is still there, she must be happy to hear this" Mr. Ichio said while crying.

"You have to visit Hisashi's grave and tell him, after that you go home, Ryu and your Enzi don't do missions or patrols until you give birth and come back after giving birth, I will pay all the hospital fees for you two, Izuku and Kaishi, take care of them both if they get hurt or I'll make you regret it "Mr. Ichio said, Kai and I nodded.