Chapter 50 : Advice

Izuku POV

it's been a few days since the USJ incident and within a few days, class 1-A will conduct training on a mountain to improve class 1-A's ability and make them ready to fight LOV, because kaminari was arrested in class 1-A to get a new student whose name is shinso he is His nephews Aizawa and Shinso are quite close to Izuma and Kakschan.

Shinso was trained by his own uncle to enter class 1-A and as a result, he entered class 1-A with the same abilities as Izuma, class 1-A protested because Shinso received personal training from Aizawa and I also helped give him advice.

"Shinso is my nephew, so I trained him because he asked me to train him and Izuku helped Shinso because he asked directly and asked for advice," Aizawa said when class 1-A students protested.

"Is it Ivor's job to give us advice in developing our capabilities?" Ilda asked and I laughed.

"Mr. Nezu didn't pay me to advise to you idiots, he paid me to pay attention to you and report it to him and if I see a good potential I should report it to Mr. Nezu and he will assign a teacher to guide the student like one of the students from grade 3. -A Togana mirio, he was trained by All Might to be a great hero, "I said and all the students looked shocked.

"All Might is guiding a student? That disciple will definitely be very strong!" Kirishima said.

"Then why are you advising Shinso if it's not your job?" Ilda asked, I laughed because the question was so stupid.

"Aren't you listening to Aizawa? He clearly said that Shinso 'asked' me to give him advice and did't him because it's my job" I said and Aizawa looked annoyed and went to sleep in a sleeping bag.

"So, if we asked you to give us advice what would you give it?" mina asked.

"It depends, if I'm being kind I'll give it if I don't want it I won't give" I replied while leaning against the classroom door, the students looked confused by my answer.

"But you gave it to Shinso! How could that be fair!" Kirishima says.

"Have you ever asked Shinso how many times he asked me until I gave him advice?" I said and they fell silent.

"well, I will tell you how persistently he tries to make me help him, first, he often talks with me and other teachers, second, he helps me tidy up my desk with Izuma and Katsuki, third, he helps me buy lunch for me and Aizawa because of us. likes to forget to buy or bring lunch, fourth, he cleans his class before he comes home and throws the trash in the school garbage dump, and many more "I said and Aizawa woke up from his sleep.

"Shinso is working hard and I deserve to help because of his hard work which he even did without asking anything just like Izuma and Katsuki," I said and left the class with Aizawa to go for lunch.

"What are you saying to my students to make them show faces like that?" Aizawa asked.

"They asked me why I gave Shinso advice and they didn't and I explained why," I said and we saw Izuma, Katsuki, and Shinso on the school rooftop.

"well they never try to ask you to give them advice plus you're not close to them," Aizawa said while walking towards the three of them.

"You're right about that," I said following her.

We had lunch together and Izuma asked how they were doing and I answered honestly and they asked how they could improve their abilities and I answered with certain exercises.

I suggested Shinso use a weapon like Aizawa and Aizawa agreed to teach Shinso how to use his weapon and I advised Shinso to add a voice-changing device to his hero costume so he could trick his opponents.