Chapter 32 : Meeting

Izuku POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I got a call from Kai asking what I was doing, I told him Japan and America have a big difference in time and in Japan when he calls it is 1 am.

Kai apologized and he said he and Ryu wanted to chat with me and Kai told me that if Ryu misses me, I can feel that Kai actually has a crush on me even though I've only been away for 1 day.

I chatted with them for 1 hour then they had to do exercises with Miss Roze, after I finished calling I decided to leave the house for a while to get some fresh air.

I returned home at 4 am and decided to cook breakfast for everyone I went to the kitchen to see what ingredients were there, after seeing the ingredients in the kitchen I decided to make spicy fried rice from the rest of last night's rice and I cook rice again because the remaining rice last night is only a little left.

I finished cooking at around 07:15 am and I heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen, I turned around and saw my mother who was standing looking and not long after appearing Kacchan with Izuma then my father came and then came Enzi and her grandmother.

I said good morning to all of them and they looked at me like they saw something surprising, I asked them why they looked surprised but they were just silent and I looked around me and I saw some objects floating by themselves.

"Why do you guys look at me? And mother or Izuma stopped flying things in the kitchen" I said.

"I don't use my quirk" Izuma said.

"I don't use my quirk either," Mom said.

"then who flew this stuff?" I said while taking the floating items.

"Izuku, you know that quirk telekinesis users have their eyes light up?" Izuma said while taking a photo of myself using his cellphone.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"Look at this" Izuma showed his cellphone and I saw that my eyes lit up green.

"Huh? Strange even though I'm not using my hunter quirk" I said

"My eyes should light up when I'm in a dark place and when I use my hunter quirk why do my eyes light up now?" I asked, Mom and Izuma smiled and started whispering to each other.

"why are you laughing" my father asked, then my mother whispered to dad and dad smiled too.

"Izuku, try to imagine the flying items you return to their place" Izuma said, I imagined the flying items flying back to where they were before and all those things flew back to where they were.

"So this is your quirk Izuma? Why don't your eyes light up?" I ask.

"You're very genius and stupid at the same time" Izuma said, I was confused and he started laughing while Kacchan, Enzi, and his grandmother Enzi looked very confused like me.

"That's your quirk Izuku, I was like you when my quir first was active" Izuma said.

"My quirk? But I only have 2 quirk, hunter and soulmate mark, why can I have quirk telekinesis?" I say.

"Don't know, maybe you have 3 quirk but one of your quirk is hidden and now you have successfully activated it" Izuma said.

"Can people have more than 2 quirk? People have 2 quirks it's rare, I know sometimes people have hidden quirks and they will only be able to use it when they trigger it with an action or feeling, but I've never heard of people having 3 quirk "I said.

"try to imagine lifting yourself up" Mom said and when I did I couldn't feel the floor.

"OK, let me do this," I said, imagining lifting Enzi and Kacchan at the same time and they started flying.