Chapter 45 : First day at UA

time skip to the first day Izuma and Katsuki enter UA ^_^

Izuku POV

today is the first-day Izuma and kacchan attend UA, today is also the first day I become a staff at UA, my job is only to see the development of class 1-A students and students who make tools to help heroes fight criminals or class 1 -S (support).

I went to UA with Enzi, Kai, and Ryu, using Enzi's quirk while Izuma and Kacchan went with my father because my father was a teacher there, when I arrived at UA I was introduced to homeroom teacher 1-A Aizawa Shota and homeroom 1-S Keita Ameru.

"You become homeroom teacher 1-S? I thought you would be a temporary teacher there?" I ask.

"I was shocked too, I thought I was just a temporary teacher" Kaita replied.

"how about you and Hiro? have you been together?" I ask.

"Yes, after you left me in Mr. Nezu's room he came and asked Mr. Nezu to give me a job at UA, in short, we've been together and did 'that' for the whole night" Keita answered with a smile.

"That's great, I don't need to hear him whining about his lonely self," I said and Keita looked at me with a strange look.

"Tell me whatever he whines talking about, I want to know everything," Keita said.

"just ask Hiro," I said.

"he didn't want to say anything about it," Keita said.

"mostly just like 'I envy you to be with your partner while I suffer seeing you with your partner' the point is about him being lonely," I said and Keita looked like feeling guilty.

"but I once made him confess something that I thought would make him kill me if he told you," I said while trying to provoke Keita's curiosity.

"what is it? tell me now!" Keita says.

"Hiro was very happy when I said he could bear your child and he hopes you want to have a child with him," I said and Keita's face got red.

"Aren't you lying?" Keita asked.

"Nope," I said.

after I said that Hiro passed and when he saw me and us he walked towards us calling our names.

"Izuku! Kei! What are you doing?" Hiro asked.

"just talking about yourself who always complains of loneliness to me," I said and Hiro hit my shoulder.

"Why did you say that to Kei ?! he will feel guilty," Hiro said while looking at Kei.

"Don't think about it Kei! Now we are together that is important!" Hiro says.

"I also said how much you want to have a child with a kei, no need to thank me," I said while leaving them, I could feel Hiro's face flushed and I heard him screaming.

"Izuku! You bastard!" Hiro shouted.

the students had arrived and because of Hiro's screams, many students looked at me but they immediately turned their faces when I looked at them, I walked towards the teacher's room to see my table and when I opened the door to the teacher's room I saw some teachers who taught at UA like cementos, midnight, mic, and Aizawa or Eraserhead.

"Good morning, introduce me Ivor, nice to meet you," I said in a flat tone.

"You are the one who will watch and report the progress of Class 1-A students to Nezu right?" Aizawa asked.

"yes" I replied.

"Come with me," said Aizawa, I followed her to a classroom with a large door and a large gold 1-A written, when the classroom door was opened there was a loud sound of students talking to each other.