We Have Arrived 🥀

"Excuse me, miss. Why is the plane stop?" asked Haruto to the flight attendant

"We have arrived. We will not reach our destination, sir."

"Haruyaa, didn't you feel the turbulence? I was in the toilet and washing my hands, the plane turbulence and it was a really hard one." Said Junkyu as he walked from the toilet.

The flight attendant left them and went back to the cabin.

Haruto smiled at Junkyu. Junkyu sat down on his seat again which is next to Haruto.

Their plane is now about 11.000 feet above the sea. From Seoul to Fukuoka.

"Yyaak... I can do it myself. Why are you like this?" Haruto puts on Junkyu's seat belt on.

Haruto held Junkyu's hand and looked him deep in his beautiful hazel eyes. That is one of the things that Haruto fell for Junkyu, his eyes.

"Kyu." Haruto tried to hide his fear with a smile.

"Hm..." replied Junkyu.

"Kim Junkyu" said Haruto.

"Wae?" Junkyu showed his best smile without knowing the situation.

"Will you marry me?" said Haruto.

Junkyu flustered with what Haruto said to him and in no time he nods. Haruto tears started to fall.

"Hey, are you that happy that you are started crying?" asked Junkyu rolled his eyes and only, only Haruto's beautiful smile with his tears flowing down that Haruto answered Junkyu's question.

"Ok, can I have a hug?" said Haruto still holding Junkyu's hand.

Junkyu let go of Haruto's grip and opened his arms ready to embrace Haruto.

"Ahh.. Wait." Haruto takes off his coat and put it on Junkyu.

"Why?" Junkyu asked.

"I just don't want you to feel cold" replied Haruto.

Now, they are hugging each other. Junkyu felt weird because he saw people on the plane are doing the same thing like what he is doing with Haruto, hugging.

There are a girl around 5 years old and her mom. An adult around 40 years old man hugging a teenager boy, probably his son, and others.

He started to wonder but he is too overwhelmend by Haruto's proposal just now.

"Junkyuya, close your eyes." Said Haruto.

"Why?" Junkyu tilted his head.

"Please, just close your eyes." Junkyu directly closed his eyes with a smile. He is just too excited to be married with his best friend."

"Kim Junkyu, I Love you." Said Haruto firmly.

"I love you too, Watanabe Haruto" said Junkyu sincerely.

This is dedicated to the people who passed away from a plane crash in Indonesia, my country. SRIWIJAYA AIR SJ 182 on the 9th of January 2021.

Please pray for their souls to be in peace. Their rute were not Jakarta-Pontianak, instead Jakarta-Heaven.

Some of the lines are also from a book called Buku Matinya Burung-Burung.

Stay safe.
Lovealots!!