Walked Through Hell

It's Junkyu's birthday, Haruto wanted to give Junkyu a surprise but when he contacted him, he didn't get a good reaction from Junkyu, he was ignored. However, after a few messages, Junkyu finally give in. Haruto was in front of Junkyu's apartment, parking his car there and sitting on a bench with a bucket of flower.

"Kyu, I'm sorry ok. I was busy this whole week. Anyways, I have something for you." Said Haruto while taking something from his bag. It was a book. They are now sitting on a bench, near Junkyu's apartment.

Junkyu's favorite book, 'IF I STAY', the book that he always read together with Haruto, in the park, in the lib, in the café, in the apartment, you name it. But this time, the book is brand new.

Haruto handed the book to Junkyu but Junkyu seems to not like it. Not because he didn't like the book, but he was expecting something different. Actually he saw Haruto the other day inside the Jewelry store with Jeongwoo. He also mentioned few times before that he wanted something that can show people that they are a couple.

"Why? You don't like it?" asked Haruto.

Junkyu became teary. The book that was in his hand, he threw it to the street. He was disappointed but even though he threw it, actually he did not mean it. He just got carried away. He thought that Haruto would give him a ring or a bracelet or something that can be a mark that they are a couple.

Junkyu fold his hand and turned around, he did not wanted to see Haruto. Haruto can only sighed to what Junkyu did. He went to take the book that Junkyu threw.

"Hyung..." Haruto called Junkyu as he took the book of off the road. However, Junkyu couldn't care less. He is just disappointed.

When Haruto already got the book, Junkyu heard the sound of screeching tire from behind but it's too late. There was a drunk woman, driving in a full speed.

1 week after Haruto's funeral.

"Junkyu, please just eat, huh? You need to take your medicine. It's been a week and you just woke up. The doctor said that you need to take the medicine, ok?" said Jihoon. Usually, Haruto will be the one who helped him to take his medicine but after the accident, Jihoon replaced him.

Knock knock

Jeongwoo opened the door.

"Hey, Jeongwoo, come in, please." said Jihoon as he put down the porridge and put it on the table next to Junkyu's bed.

"Owh. Hi, hyung" Jeongwoo came in and hugged Junkyu. They shed tears together. It's been a week since Haruto is gone, but it makes Jeongwoo sadder knowing that how Haruto really loves Junkyu. Jihoon can only watch them and secretly wiped his tears. He doesn't want to make his bestfriend see him down as well.

"Yaakk. I think you got something to show Junkyu?" said Jihoon to Jeongwoo. Junkyu let go of him.

"What is it?" Junkyu's voice broke.

"First of all, I want to make sure that you are alright. Are you?" asked Jeongwoo to Junkyu. Junkyu nodded.

"Of course. Is it about Haruto?" asked Junkyu and Jeongwoo nodded.

"Ok, please tell me everything about Haruto. I miss him so much." Junkyu held Jeongwoo's hand.

That night, Jeongwoo told Junkyu about Haruto, stories of him whether it was a funny story, Haruto's embarrassed moments, and everything. They laughed, they cried, they missed him.

"Please tell me more." said Junkyu.

"I can't think of anything right now." Said Jeongwoo.

"Ok, that's fine. Just tell me the story that you just told us." said Junkyu smiling but deep down inside, he is breaking.