Love Language

Junkyu's love language is Words of Affirmation.

Haruto's love language is Physical Touch.

Therefore, both of them speak different love language.

Haruto likes cuddles, kisses, and hugs. Everything that is related to physical is his love language. That is why every time Junkyu talks about his problems and things that is complicated in his life, that Japanese guy will directly tried to soothe him with his touch. Haruto rarely speaks or encourages Junkyu by words.

It's not that Junkyu doesn't appreciate what Haruto did for him, he does. However, he also needs other affirmation rather than only physical touch. He needs affirmation and encouragement. Junkyu needs Haruto to tell him that he is gonna be alright. He needs to hear it directly from Haruto. That's his love language.

And now, their relationship is hanging by a thread. If they can not figure out each other's love language, sooner or later, they will not last.

"You know what, Haruto? I'm always tired." Sighed Junkyu in the practice room. There are only a few members left in that practice room since it has been 10 minutes after they practice. Most of them already gone and some are also preparing to go home as well.

"I'm tired of dancing and the coach always nag at me while you always get the praises from him. I'm tired of always failing." Said Junkyu again, sitting himself on the floor, in front of the mirror wall where they can see themselves when they practice their dance. Haruto was doing the same but he was gulping his water bottle while he sees and listens to his hyung.

"I did my best. I went to the practice room before anyone does and leave after everyone left. I've done it for 3 years. 3 years for heaven sake!" he continued as Haruto gave him water bottle. He saw Haruto gave him gesture 'Hyung, drink!' and after he nagged, he drank the water and Haruto smiled.

"How do you think I feel about it? I am always tired." said Junkyu continued nagging. Junkyu pouts his lips while he looked at Haruto's eyes then suddenly Haruto hugged his hyung. Without a word, he soothe his hyung by rubbing Junkyu's back.

"But I'm never tired of you." Said Junkyu, nuzzling his face on the crook of Haruto's neck.

After they went back to their dorm, Haruto saw Junkyu was walking with a limp. Junkyu hurt himself while he practiced earlier.

In the early morning, Junkyu woke up with a sore body and soul. What he really needs right now is his boyfriend's attention and encouragement to pass through the day. But where is he now?

"Good morning, hyung!" said Jeongwoo who is sitting and laughing next to Haruto. They are playing games with sticks that is connected to the TV in the living room.

"Morning!" said Junkyu while holding his towel walking to the bathroom. He is still walking with a limp and Haruto didn't even spare him a glance or even said a 'Good Morning' at least, he was too focuse on the game. Junkyu sighed, how did he even be in this situation?

After having a bath, Junkyu went back to his room. On his bed, he found an ointment and sprays for sprained ankle. He thought that it was probably from Hyunsuk since when he arrived last night, Hyunsuk asked him why he didn't walk properly so he answered he sprained his leg while Haruto asked him to go to the dorm first and left him to go back by himself. Little did he know, Haruto bought him the medicine in the pharmacy near the apartment. Haruto was also the one who put them on his bed before he left with Jeongwoo to practice this morning.

Junkyu was a little mad at Haruto so the whole day he ignored his boyfriend. Haruto tried to approach him several times. For example, when the members had their lunch, Haruto wanted to sit next to Junkyu but Junkyu stood up from his seat then he went to sit next to Yoshi. Or when Haruto gave him a water bottle but he didn't take it and instead he took Jihoon's water bottle.