Cry Baby

"Hyuuuung" the tanned boy who got back from his exam did not directly get back to his own dorm. Instead, now here he is, hugging the one and only, Kim Junkyu.

"Eyyy... What happened?" said Junkyu unbothered by the hands that is wrapped lovingly around his neck. Junkyu is now playing games on his computer.

"My exams went well and it's all because of your charm." Said Jeongwoo after giving a peck on Junkyu's cheek.

"Y-yak. It's just a signature. What do you mean?" he stuttered after getting that kiss and not to mention his score decreased on the monitor.

"It's my lucky charm, that's what it is. Anything from you is my lucky charm." Said Jeongwoo without any hesitation and in that moment, not only Junkyu is losing his game, he is also losing his mind. How dare that his dongsaeng made him lose the gam (correction) his mind?

"G-great! Ha-ha I'm happy for you." Said Junkyu awkwardly as he stood up from his chair. He is still in his pajamas and he was thinking that after he played games, he will go to the company to practice his vocals or perhaps his dance.

"Where are you going?" asked Jeongwoo to Junkyu who is holding his towel covering his reddened face.

"T-to the company. W-wae?" said Junkyu.

"Looking like that?" asked Jeongwoo looking at Junkyu from top to the bottom.

"Argh... I'm not gonna say that I'm going to the toilet which is obviously seen already so I just answer my final destination, Jeongwoo-ya" explained Junkyu while rolling his eyes.

"Right. Let's go together." Said Jeongwoo as he laid down on Junkyu's bed.

"Alright. I'll be ready in 3 hours." Said Junkyu making his way to the bathroom.

Around 2 hours someone came in to Junkyu's room.

"Junkyu, hyung. What are y- What are you doing here, Park Jeongwoo?" asked Haruto who just barged in to Junkyu's room. Just like Junkyu's rap back in the days, he confronted that everyone goes to his room except Choi Hyunsuk.

"Ahh... I'm going to the company with Junkyu hyung later. I'm waiting for him." Answered Jeongwoo.

"Where is Junkyu hyung?" asked Haruto in a tone where he is a little bit annoyed.

"He is-there!" Jeongwoo pointed at Junkyu who wore his bathrobe while his towel hanging on his head.

"Junkyu, hyung. You want to go to the company? And you didn't tell me?" asked Haruto while rubbing Junkyu's wet hair with the towel. Jeongwoo who saw that scene directly averted his gaze then playing with his phone where he just went on back and forth on the menu.

"I-I was going to tell you after this. T-thank you but you guys get out now. I want to get change." Said Junkyu as he pulled Jeongwoo off of his bed and also he took over the towel that was held by Haruto.

Around 1 hour, Junkyu got out from his room wearing his Essential hoodie along with a grey sweatpants.

"Alright, I'm ready Jeongwoo-ya." said Junkyu after closing his door. Jeongwoo who was just laying down on the sofa got startled since he took a little nap because Junkyu took a whole day to prepare.

"Wow. Exactly 3 hours. Amazing. Hoammm..." said Jeongwoo looking at his watch while yawning.

Down stair, Junkyu and Jeongwoo were already in the car and suddenly the front door opened and Haruto came in.

"Hey, what up?!" said Haruto giving Jeongwoo a stare 'Not today, bro.' kind of stare.

Jeongwoo lost his chance again to only have special moment with his favorite hyung. However, Jeongwoo is not the type of guy who gives up fast.