Love Language Part 7

"Ommaaa~"

Junkyu ran with his suitcase only to find his dad pulling out his mom's grey hair in the living room. He came home since YG gave the permission to the Treasure members to return to their home or country. 12 members of Treasure went to their home and some of them even doing the TMI-Log with their family.

"Ewww... What are you doing, dad?" He shuddered since his mom is kinda in pain, but in a good pain. While his mother is hissing in pleasure, his father turned to Junkyu then he grins.

"Aww, nothing. Just pulling your mom's grey hair. I guess she's getting old." Junkyu's father answered, getting a death glare from his wife. He chuckled and making an eye contact with his wife.

"Honey, you know that fine wine is better with age." He carrased his wife head and continue plucking the grey hair. Junkyu gagged by looking at how sweet his parents are and continue to pull his suitcase towards his room, right before he enters his room, he also pulls his lips, turning into a smile, he wish he can be like them in the future.

Just like the usual, Junkyu will just stay in his room after he took the shower or playing with Engdu Noona and Ruby Noona while his mother is preparing the dinner. They will talk after the dinner in the living room.

"Guys, how about we go on a trip while Junkyu is home? What do you say mom, dad?" This time, it's Junkyu's brother suggested to go on a trip since they are rarely to be complete. Junkyu busy with being an idol.

"Yeah, sure. That would be great. How about we go to the beach near Chungju?" Junkyu's mother suggested, munching peanuts as she is focusing her eyes on the tv.

"What do you think, Junkyu?" His father turned to Junkyu, asking his opinion on the trip. However, he only sees his youngest pouting while his eyes piercing on his phone screen.

"Junkyu?" His brother tapped his shoulder.

"Nnae?" Finally, Junkyu's attention is off from his phone.

"How about a trip, to a beach?" His brother asked.

"Sure, Hyung!" Junkyu put on a smile as he shoved his phone into his sweatpants.

It's already their night time and all of them are already went to their own room. Junkyu threw his body on his bed after doing his skin care. He fetch his phone that he put inside his sweatpants earlier. Still no responds from the Fukuoka guy, Haruto Watanabe. Junkyu sent him a message , telling the younger that he arrived at his house and asked the younger about his state as well.

Junkyu's love language is words of affirmation which means he needs an assurance of words whether it is a text or verbal speech. Is Haruto busy? Is he having a jet lag returning to Japan? Well, all he can do is to think positive. As he waits for Haruto's text which didn't come that night, he fell asleep, feeling incomplete.

In the morning, his mother is busy preparing the lunch for their trip to the beach. Junkyu also prepares Engdu Noona and Ruby Noona so that they will be in a vet while they are having a trip. His brother and dad check the car and prepared a back-up tyre incase they have flat tyre in their trip.

"Junkyu, are the kids ready?" Asked his mom, standing near the passanger door. They called Engdu and Ruby as their kids.

"Yes, mom!" Said Junkyu as he puts the cage in the back seat of their car.

"Thank you." Said his father, putting as he opens the door for Junkyu's mother.

"For?" His mother asked as he get into the passanger seat.

"For preparing us lunch." He said as he closed the door gently. His mother chuckled as her eyes never leaves Junkyu's father who walk to the driver's seat.