Go Easy on Me

"Junkyu-ya. If you love someone, set him free. If he comes back, it means he was meant to be yours. If he doesn't come back, it means he was never yours."

Jihoon and Junkyu were as shocked as everyone when they knew that Haruto was the ghost. Not to mention the teacher who got hurt in the beginning were in rage of knowing that there is an impostor student in his class. A student which happened to be his classmate 10 years ago. He did not aged, stayed the same, sad, stuck, and disoriented until a bright bubbly student with a great personality gave a single 'hello'. Junkyu made him exists, well, at least for a bit until it all revealed.

"I tried so hard, Jihoona. I tried so hard. B-but my heart doesn't want to synchronize with my mind." He laid his head on his best friend's shoulder.

"I-it hurts in here." Said Junkyu as he hit his chest with tears dripping from his eyes to his chin.

"I know. I know. You just have to bare with it. I am sorry." He pulled his best friend into a hug who started to wail. On the other side, on their school's balcony, Haruto laid his back on the wall. He kept coughing and soon started to cough blood.

"I am back to square one. More people do not want me here." He chuckled a bitter laugh as he wiped the blood of off his chin.

He is aware that he is a ghost but he did not want any harm to happen to any of his friends. He was worried about Jaehyuk when he can not sleep well, then he gave him tea to ease his mind so his roommate can have a good sleep. Also, he constantly checked on Jeongwoo when he was hospitalized and even said sorry to him when he did not do anything wrong. Lastly, Junkyu who actually recognized him first that made more people can see him. To Junkyu who he always protects from the wrong accusation towards him for the milk, from Jihoon who accidentally poured pop-corn on his head. Why can't they accept him? Haruto always put them first but what can he do when he is not wanted? Just like that, all the memories were rushing back to him.

He was stuck there in the classroom for 10 years because he has unresolved business in this world, he did not get the chance to feel the world around him, did not get the chance to befriend with his classmates, did not get the chance to hang out with his friends at his age. Haruto waited for so long for this to happened, when it finally happened, it only gave him more scars than happiness. The feeling of rejection made his body weaken.

Compared being loved, he felt people despised him more. Where Jaehyuk put the talisman under his bed, where Yedam and Hyunsuk yelled at him, where the class president, Doyoung tried to dismiss him from class, but more importantly, how Junkyu brushed off his hand when he tried to reach it, when he tried to convince him that he did not mean no harm.

"Hahaha...Why can't they let me in? I just wanted to be friends." He wiped his tears as he reminiscence his sweet memories with his friends before they knew that he was the ghost.

In the meantime, Yoshi's grandmother, the shaman tried to chase him off by performing an exorcism in the class where Haruto's ashes were put into the locker.

"Open the locker." She commanded to the students with her low voice which certainly brings chills to whoever heard it. All of them were in the class except Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Jihoon and Jaehyuk, because they weren't invited.

The locker was finally opened after several minutes. They need to break the locker since it was locked and only the guard, Haruto's father knows the combination since he was the one who put his son's ashes in the locker.

The ashes pot were put on the table near the shaman as she started to recite sentence which only she understand.

CRAAACCCKK

The pot fell down and cracked that made the ashes scattered on the floor.

"NOOO!" the guard came into the class and knelled in front of his son's scattered ashes.

TAP TAP TAP

There were footsteps heard as well coming from outside the door.

"W-what happened?" stuttered Jaehyuk.

"Is that...?" asked Jihoon with horrified look.

"W-what are you all up to?!" asked Jeongwoo.

"No. Haruto." Junkyu covered his mouth. Anyone who saw the mess would figure out what happened to the pot.

"Junkyu, go find Haruto! We'll help Haruto's father to pick up the ashes." Said Jihoon as he held his best friend's shoulder. Junkyu still stiffened in his place.

"JUNKYU, GO!" Jeongwoo shouted.

"We got this. Go to the balcony, he might be there." Said Jaehyuk firmly.

Junkyu looked at their friends and then turned around and started running to the balcony.

'Please, Haruto. Hold on.' he thought.

"AARRGHH" he felt nothing but pain shooting all over his body.

Junkyu opened the balcony door and saw Haruto was on the floor writhing.

He ran as fast as he can and finally put Haruto in his hold.

"Ssshhh... Is going to be ok. You'll be fine." Said Junkyu, wiping Haruto's sweat from forehead.

"J-Junkyu?" Stuttered Haruto, trying so hard to open his eyes which are already covered with tears.

"Yes. I'm here." He said, wiping Haruto's tears.

"Junkyu, I prefer to disappear than to forget you. So, go easy on me, hm?" he said cupping Junkyu's cheek, giving all of his strength to do so.

"Please, stay." Said Junkyu as he take Haruto's hand to stay over his cheek because it was going to fall since Haruto has no more strength left.

"Hahaha... I can't afford to get bruised again." Haruto chuckled, followed by coughing. Blood.

"What? No, I'll protect you from now on." Junkyu shook his head. Holding Haruto so tightly, cramping his shirt under his palm.

"Be happy, baby." There were only two options for Haruto right now, hold on but cry every day or cry and let go.

That's it, he disappeared into thin air.

"No. NO! Haruto!" Junkyu choked as he cried his lungs out.

"Come back!"

Junkyu shouted and yelled into the silence of the night.

He left him.

His Haruto left him.

So, I had this draft after the last updated drama of Treasure

Gosh, I cannot imagine what will happen to Haruto in the real drama. :(

Don't forget to leave a comment, please.
Lovealots!!!