Ni Hao Bu Hao?

I was 15, you were 19. We met for the first time, it wasn't really a great meeting since we became rival that day. You said that I was handsome and have a small face while I said that you were handsome but still I was more handsome than you. How childish of me!

I was 16, you were 20. We became roommate, ex-roommate and roommate again. You kept telling me that it was destined but I couldn't take it for granted until now. I said that I wanted to be the same age with you because you are the most comfortable person to hang around with. And maybe, if we are the same age, I can get rid of the word "hyung" after your name.

I was 17, you were 21. People said I was a cold person but you said the other way around and confront to the world that I was the warmest person because I gave you a little attention when you sprained your leg. Also, your wish was that we could have the world tour together in the future and we made promise to always be in each other's side.

I am 18, you are 21. We made it, we travel the world but you didn't keep your promise. I'm mad.

I am 19, you are 21. I still can see you, I still can hear your voice. You showed the most beautiful smile, give the most angelic voice but why do I cry? Yes, I can only see and listen through my phone, in the middle of the night after our schedule or our late practice.

I am 20, you are 21. I can drink now but I am sad because you can't witness the first time of me drinking. Hyunsuk hyung said to me, "Congratulation, Haruto!" Oh, I wish it was you instead.

I am 21, you are still 21. We are in the same age. But I still wanted to call out your name with "hyung". Ni Hao Bu Hao, Junkyu Hyung?

Hellooo, guys!!!
I'm back with a really short story.
I wrote this since Junkyu posted a Mandarin song so this story is also based on the song but not the one that Junkyu posted.

Leave a comment, please!
Have a great day, everyone!