Mission Impossible

Nothing is impossible, people say. And so does this mission.

The announcement were out. Names of people who will be responsible of the duty to test a new weapon under the sea were announced that day. A pretty smile happened to crossed to Junkyu's lips. It has been his dream to fulfill such mission in his career.

Lieutenant Colonel Jeno Lee, Mayor Yoshinori, Captain Mark Lee, First Lieutenant Kim Junkyu, Second Lieutenant Bang Yedam, Warrant Officer Kim Doyoung, Warrant Officer Park Jeongwoo, and 13 other crews were to dive the South Korean sea.

While the ones who stay were Admiral Choi Hyunsuk, Vice Admiral Watanabe Haruto, Commodore Mashiho, Colonel Park Jihoon, Colonel Na Jaemin, Captain Lee Haechan, and others that will control and monitor the submarine.

1 week later, one day before of the discharge for the crews to do their mission. In that very morning, Junkyu gave the letters to Jihoon and hugged him in the hall ways. About 10 meters away, an eagle eye, Vice Admiral Watanabe Haruto was eyeing on them to which Jihoon broke the hug.

In the next day, after having their ceremony of the discharge in the harbor, the soldiers say their goodbyes to their acquaintance. The soldiers already bid their goodbyes to their families and friends in their own house.

"Just make sure you come back to me, hm?" said Haechan as he hugged Mark.

"Hmm. Of course." Captain Mark hugged back captain Haechan. They are the longest couple in the military but still not married yet, they decided not to, well not yet.

"Be back soon, ok?" Jaemin spoke softly while hugging Jeno tightly.

"Hmm." Jeno hummed with his eye-smile to Jaemin and hugged him tighter.

Junkyu smiled while seeing them hugging each other and averted his gaze to Haruto. His fiancé was talking to Admiral Choi Hyunsuk. Junkyu also wished that he can get a good luck hug from Haruto before he dive into the sea.

"Yyaakk" Jihoon broke Junkyu's dreaming of a goodluck hug from the admiral. Junkyu giggled as he turned his body to hug Jihoon back.

"I'll be back in three days, don't worry." Said Junkyu. Thank God that Junkyu still has his best friend to cheer him up but he knows that Haruto is the person who loves him the most after his mother.

They tested the new weapon and it worked just fine. Everyone cheered in the submarine as well as on the land. 2 days past and it's time for them to emerge back to the surface.

"Go to sleep" Junkyu asked Yedam nicely.

"I'm fine" he said. Junkyu laughed as he saw Yedam struggled to fight off his yawn.

They already put the automatic engine on so that they are now raising to the surface. Junkyu went to the toilet when everyone was preparing to go to sleep after having their meal.

Not long after he was done with his business in the toilet, there was a turbulence on the submarine. The last time he checked the monitor, they were in the depth of 300m from the surface. Junkyu put on his pants as quick as possible after he cleansed himself.

The siren went on and he panicked as he heard there are rustling voice coming from outside the toilet. All the automatic doors were locked, there was a blackout and the emergency lights were on. Junkyu was on the other wing side of the cabin while the other crews were on the opposite. They are separated, Junkyu was separated from the others.

Back at the headquarters, Colonel Lee Jaemin started typing on the computer. Doing the best he can to save the crews on that submarine. But his thought were all over his husband, Colonel Jeno Lee, which he just got married 3 months ago. Jaemin didn't even realized that his tears started to fall from that beautiful round eyes of his. He doesn't want to miss a single code so he doesn't want to blink and kept typing.