Love Language Part 3

Since Treasure will have a VLive to name their light stick together with Treasure Makers, they also need to come up with their ideas. So, Haruto spoke up in the group chat.

"Guys, guys. What about naming our light stick Teubich? Isn't it cool? Like bich in Korean means light, right? And it will also bring out the strong vibe towards Treasure." some agreed towards Haruto's ideas, some were laughing about it since it kinda rhymes with a swear word. However, Junkyu is kinda disagree with that idea. He wanted to comment also but he is afraid that Haruto will misunderstood him but finally he commented.

"Well, actually it's creative, Haruto. But what I think is that there are a lot of Treasure Makers who are still minors and probably they will misunderstood about the name. Let's keep it safe. "

Then, Jeongwoo commented as well, agreeing on what Junkyu said.

"It's ok to want the light stick name to have a strong vibe but it's a little too much I think. And I agree with Junkyu hyung that we should keep it safe."

"Thank you for stating your opinions, Jeongwoo-ya. Thanks for adding salt to my statements." Commented Junkyu in the group.

After reading it, Jeongwoo received a DM from Haruto. Haruto thought that Junkyu might misunderstood about his idea.

Meanwhile, Junkyu also felt sorry on Haruto. He thinks that he shouldn't commented about it in the first place. Junkyu think that Haruto will be disappointed that he didn't support his idea. Now, Jeongwoo felt sorry about them two so he wanted to meet one another to make it clear because if there is a problem, it has to be solved right away so there will be no misunderstanding in the fast-forward.

Since Junkyu and Haruto live in the same dorm, Jeongwoo came to visit them. The Vlive will start in the afternoon so this misunderstanding must be solved before then.

"Hyuuuuung" Jeongwoo hugged Junkyu who was taking a bottle of water in the kitchen. The dorm seems quite and luckily Jeongwoo directly found Junkyu in the kitchen.

"Waee~?" asked Junkyu lazily.

"Hhmm... Can I borrow your shampoo? I am out of shampoo." Said Jeongwoo with pouty lips which makes Junkyu cringed. Borrowing the shampoo was just his excuse but actually he was run out of it for real, too but there is still some left to use if he adds some water into the shampoo bottle.

"Excuse me." said Haruto as he makes his way to the fridge as well and he intentionally have to go through Junkyu and Jeongwoo who were hugging so those two were separated by Haruto.

Haruto took a bottle out of the fridge to cool down himself from seeing Jeongwoo hugging Junkyu. Haruto gulped his water and giving Jeongwoo a stare like 'how dare you hug Junkyu hyung?' kind of stare.

"Alright, since we are all here. Let's take a seat." Said Jeongwoo while putting his arms on Haruto's and Junkyu's shoulder, guiding them to sit on the couch.

Haruto seems to know Jeongwoo's intention so he speak up first. Jeongwoo sits between Junkyu and Haruto on the couch.

"Alright, I'm sorry if my comment and idea were a little too much in the group chat." Said Haruto as he looked at Junkyu and Jeongwoo.

"No, I'm sorry if I hurt you both." Said Jeongwoo, holding Junkyu's and Haruto's hand on both sides.

"It's ok. It was my fault, too. I'm sorry." Said Junkyu.

"Alright, let's agree to disagree then. Beside, in the group chat we already came up with the name Teulight, right? It's just the same as Teubich, same meaning but different language. So, we are all good, right? No hard feelings?" asked Jeongwoo and all of them nodded.