The Kings Queen 🌸 PT 1

Many girls were talking about the ball coming up hosted by the kingdoms King himself. Everyone was rushing into stores to find the perfect dress, meanwhile, I sat looking at the mirror. 'Don't be ridiculous. You're no where near pretty. Why would you go? To be the laugh of every group?' I sighed tearing up, I wanted to look good at least for tonight. Never have worn makeup, everyone said I looked gorgeous or beautiful, even the mirror had said it..could it be my confidence? If only I had it. "Y/n! Come on! Let's go shopping!!! Mom gave us money to get ourselves ready!" My sister busted into the room loudly starling me. Her smile into a frown and rubbed my back, "What's wrong?" "Everything! I feel ugly.." She crossed her arms and grabbed my wrist pulling me out the house and out to a store.

"Now. Listen. You aren't in any way or form ugly, you heard?" I nodded still thinking I was but I didn't want to start something so, the search for a dress started.

A few minutes later, she had found her dress she loved. A pink, knee length with glitter layer. She smiled as if she felt the prettiest gal in town. I looked deeper until she gasped and threw me a dress pushing me into a room, "Put it on! Now!" She shut the door and waited. The dress was a purple, floor length, gloves and seemed pretty flowy, also puffy. I always loved these dress so I'll give her that.

Stepping out, I heard small gasps and whispers. My sister screamed amazed, "Let's buy it!" She pushed me back in and I quickly took it off, dressed back into my normal clothes and placed it inside the bag, took it to the cash register, and took it home. I had purple heels for it already that'll make it pop. Maybe going isn't so bad..

Night came fast, only a hour till it starts and I had already put the dress on, heels, and now curled my hair. I loved it. I actually felt pretty..more than just pretty. A bit of makeup, to make my features appear more was all that was left. "Y/n hurry! We gotta go!" "Someone's excited." "Duh, it's KING DICE. He's so handsome.." I giggled finishing my makeup, all natural,noting heavy and left out the house with my sister, content.

-King Dice-
As soon as door were open, ladies from the Kingdom came rushing in. I stood back making sure, no one saw me. This was going to be hard, I needed a queen before the end of the night. Many didn't look appropriate for it or simply couldn't act right. "Cheer up, you'll find your queen." I looked over to Devil, lighting up his cigar and letting out smoke. He seemed calm as ever. As if he already had ladies chasing him.

"Don't you think it's time for the dance?" "You're right. I guess it is time." As soon as I stood up, another two girls came in. One in purple had caught my attention, she looked natural and beautiful...wasn't this the girl everyone wanted to be? "Dice the announcement." "Yes yes..." I went down and headed towards her, she looked surprised yet much took my breath away. She looked perfect. "May I have this dance with you?" I extended my hand out ready to take her, her, I assume, sister nudged her and walked aside. The girl nodded, bowed, and took my hand as I quickly went to the center to dance.

The night went by fast just dancing and staring into her (e/c) eyes. The feeling was unexplainable. As if my long lost queen and I had been reunited. She blushed then giggled making my heart skip, she was adorable as well. I took her into the balcony, under the starry night, stars dancing and showed their sparkle as slowed down a bit. "May I ask your name miss?" She blushed smiling, "Y/n L/n sir-" "Call me Dice please, what a great name for doll like you." Y/n giggled more looking and turning away. "Oh, Dice..you're such a flirt!" "I may be a flirt but only the ones I really like know how I'm like and so far, no one knows." I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her cheek causing a small gasp quickly having her turn. "Too quick?" "No! I mean..just so suddenly heh." "Pardon me, I didn't mean to be in a rush m'dam." We both smiled and went back.

I was for sure she was the one. She wasn't like the rest. Heavy makeup, showing much skin, faking the real them. As if they only want to have the money and be with me for looks but Y/n seemed like herself. A real queen. So I took her up to my throne and smiled grabbing my mic. "I have found the Kingdoms queen. I wish to have all respect for her." "Queen?" I heard from behind me, she looked shocked and nervous, "Yes, that was the whole point of the ball." She bit her lip before running down and across the room, "Guards!" I ran behind her, afraid I wouldn't find anyone like her. She had caught my heart and now ran after her like my life depended on it.

-Y/n-
'Why am I running?! Didn't I want it? Did I just feel nervous?' I hid behind a tree feeling out of breath and saw him run past me. He seemed worried..the poor king was worried because I had ran away.., I was just shocked..god..

Closing the door behind me, I entered my room taking off my things, got into a gown and layed under the blankets. 'Even if it was just one night, I got to dance with the king.. And felt so pretty..' My sister came in later that night while my mom was having her late night snack, both were happy I had at least enjoyed it, but what about the king? What is he doing now...?

-KD-
I ran out of breath frowning as I learned onto a tree, she had ran away. My only Queen, never to be seen again had left. Why did she even? I thought as I walked back to the castle sadden and heart broken, got ready for bed, and slept hoping by miracle she'd appear.

Never did for over a year..