Bitshots #1 🌸

-Confession-

Both woke up, fully rested and awake while stretching and stood up from their beds. Dice went on to dressing up into a warm coat and boots, then scarf and gloves. Y/n put on a knee length coat, gloves, hat, scarf, boots, and her pants before leaving in a hurry to the park where Dice was headed, they had both planned to meet there the night before.

She had an urge to confess to him there while she could before he had a long week at the Casino so she wouldn't have to wait, but thought about the girl from yesterday while heading to the cafe for chocolate. 'If he ever chooses you over me. I'll make sure you regret it.' She was pretty after all..nearly human and Y/n looked..doll like yet human as well. Who knew she'd ovethink so much about a girl who couldn't even match her beauty. Yet that same girl had always gotten her way after all. People would give her anything she wanted, do, say, etc. Basically the towns spoiled beauty.

On her way back to the park after she had gotten the cups, she heard giggling and saw from a distance the girl that threatened her with Dice. Quickly moving behind the tree, Dice nodding and smiling shook her hand, before the girl hugged him and loud and clear she spoke, "I like you..and want to be your girlfriend! I've been hiding this for a bit now.. And think right now was a good time to confess I really like you.."

-Y/n-
She smiled looking at me from the tree as if she knew I had heard it. She knew I was behind here! She looked back at Dice making an "adorable" Puppy eye look as Dice laughed.
"Really? I'm sorry, I can't return your feelings. I don't feel the same way about you." She gasped as Dice started walking where I was, snow had begun to fall at the moment, I slowly walked out from the tree before he had passed it.

"Got something to say too?" I blushed then looked over to the girl who stood still as snow kept falling. She seemed surprised someone had rejected her being pretty but never knowing how ugly she was inside. Dice
Stood in front where I was looking as I blushed more, "Well, I've been thinking about you lately..have been a lot more than just now, I've wanted to tell you from the bottom of my heart-" "I love you too." He said smiling and leaned down, to give a slight peck before holding my hand and walked to the park futher more.

I looked back where the girl had started crying and Dice held me closer smiling. "So..are we a couple now?" He nodded smiling while I handed him his cup. "Of course you silly doll. Sorry I've never got to tell you I had feelings for you, you're just so perfect to even be with me. A simple dice dealer.." I shook my head and giggled. "Dice you flirt! I thought I didn't have a chance with you, you're much better than I am. I'll love you anyways" He blushed a tint purple looking away and picked me up to give me a kiss.

-----
I'm making another bit shot or maybe a long one shot idk but it's related to s n O w