Snowball Fight 🌸

"NO! MUGMAN YOU'RE ON MY SIDE NOT THEIRS!" "Oops sorry hold on!" Mugman ran over to Cuphead before rolling a bit of snow in his hand to make a ball before making a stack. Y/n hid behind the tree afraid someone would hit her, but felt a little upset she was missing out on the fun, so she stepped out as everyone stopped and fought over which team was getting her. They knew she could help anyone win if she got mad.

"I say since I'm VERY well known-" Cuphead said aloud while standing out of his hiding place, "And not for a good reason too." Someone snickered as they hit him out. "Shut up Beepi. As if your crush isn't the princess beside you." Baroness Von Bon blushed looking at him as he looked at her then knocked him out with her stick. "It's not like i like him either." Everyone started fighting by then until Devil threw a Snowball covering everyone after it fell, "I make the choices here!!" "NAH THAT AIN'T FAIR YOU FUCK-" Cuphead yelled before being knocked out again by the same person. "As I was saying. She'll be on our team. Right Dice?" Dice was known to have a hard crush on the fine doll like girl, Y/n.

He nodded blushing, looking away trying to seem bothered she'd be on his team but really felt happy. "Thank you.." Y/n walked over there, behind Dice instead as everyone O'ed them. Dice looked back smirking before the game started. "GO!" Cried one of the villains and started throwing snowballs. Y/n made some quickly making a whole stack for Devil and Dice, soon enough she was thrown one behind her head as everyone stopped. "Who did it!" Everyone pointed at Cuphead who was scared to death. Y/n threw three towards him only and laughed as he fell, Dice pulled her back before another Snowball hit where she was.

Dice felt warmth holding her back from getting hit again, "Are you ok?!" "Well of course I am Dice, thank you though!" He blushed more feeling her hands on his cheeks then lightly giving both a kiss. "DICE IS BEING KISSED-" Y/n smiled letting go and threw a few snowballs towards all the team members from the casino games.

-Y/n-
As soon as I heard Dice had a crush on me, a few months ago. I had already liked him but the feeling it gave me to feel my heart flutter everytime he'd do something made me love him more. I knew he wouldn't mind having me on his side. So to tease I kissed his cheeks to seem "sweet". I then pulled Dice to back-back where no one would hear us. Everyone was busy trying to win so they wouldn't know.He followed before I stopped and turned around, " I know you have a crush on me Dice." "Oh?" He blushed harder before I pulled him down to my level and smiled, "Don't hide it, I'm fine with it, I like you too." He grinned  pulling me into a kiss before being hit on the back as we both fell, having him on top of me. He looked to the side seeing everyone shocked. "Well that's one way to start right?" Said Devil before Y/n got up and began throwing snowballs at them all from embarrassment.

----
Y'all want a lemon-? 🤡