The River Stream 🌸

She layed down watching the river flow smoothly as the wind blew it a long. It was recent morning, she always woke up to watch the river flow. It made her happy while being it this lonely cottage, in the middle of the beautiful forest. She sat up, grabbed her basket up to small cliff, where flowers grew more on.

Sitting down, the doll then cupped her hands filled with them and let them fall onto the water. Letting her legs dangle from the cliff, she felt the morning sun warmth hit her. It reminded her of the mornings she'd used to wake up to find her mother cooking breakfast as the sun rays lit up her features. Beautiful and youthful she was until she had to leave for the best.

Meanwhile, A fellow dealer was walking around towards the path of the river in search of someone to make a bet and steal their soul. No one was up for that. He looked at the river in awe though, feeling a bit of calm and happiness in him sparkle before continuing before seeing the flowers in the river.

For one, he knew or at least thought people didn't live in the forest. Maybe a tree had lost its flowers. Curiosity got the best of him before following the river where the flowers came from.

Everything from that path was breath taking. The sun seemed to glow more around here. For the first time a in a while, he heard the birds chirping. A smile grew on his face excited know more.

After a long walk, he stumbled upon a girl on a cliff. She sung a melody, sweet and gentle that was sung from his mother. It brought a few memories back. He smiled looking up and walked carefully up the cliff just a few steps from her.

"And if you promise me you'll stay, I'll be the-" "Light to your darkest days." Startled, she looked back and giggled getting up. He blushed seeing her closer, almost, no, was ethereal. "Even on your darkest days." "I'll still love you." He walked up to her feeling as he needed to touch her to know he wasn't dreaming. As soon as she placed her hand on his, he felt his heart light up already forgetting about his duty of contracts.

Maybe these two were best friends after, some say they became a couple by just a simple melody. In the end, they were happy together.

-----
Aha, I'm sorry for the spam of one shots but I absolutely have a ton more of daydreams about this Dingus. 😌

I got some inspiration by

I love it.