Forbidden Marriage🌸

Your mom, the queen of Inkwell, (just pretend it's a kingdom -n-) was going to pass her crown down to you, but the problem here was she couldn't until you have found your king. She wanted only Royal like in the family. You couldn't marry someone unroyal because supposly it would bring down the kingdom. Your mother didn't know you loved a gentleman running a casino who was the devils right hand man since it would anger her and could lock you up so you wouldn't see him again.

She sent out letters to the wealthiest Kings and Queens to bring their son to the kingdom to see who could win the princesses hand in marriage. They all accepted excited and got their sons ready. The thing was you didn't love any of them like you loved the King Dice. He wasnt King exactly, but he could soon be if your mother allowed it. "Of course not! We are supposed to marry with our class! That will not be accepted here!" You sighed trying to talk your mother into letting you marry him but it was impossible. Not to mention your mother loved someone from a peasant family when she was your age, but she couldn't be with him because of her mother and now she was doing the same to you. "This isn't fair mother! You have no right to choose if the crown will be handed down to me." "What ways to speak! If you were a villager and came to me speaking with that tongue I would order for it to be cut off!" You groaned holding back tears from running down your rosy cheeks and ran to your room slamming the door shut.

"Oh doll I'm sorry, I can't do anything about it. Its ok-" "No Dice, it's not ok! I want to marry you not them. They can't give me what you can. They love me for my riches and beauty, you love me for me." The tears your held that evening ran down your rosey cheeks slowly blurring your vision. He held you rubbing your shoulder, "I'd give up my place to be with you, I hate it there anyways.." Your eyes met with his, his thumb wiping off tears, "Don't. Doll you have to rule even if you don't want to, it's your job. It hurts not being able to marry ya'but you can't give up something that-" "I know..I just can't with them..they can't make me feel butterflies with each word they whisper to me, they aren't you.." He sighed blushing a little leaning in for a small kiss in which you returned. "Dont worry Dice. I'll find a way.." KD nodded pulling you closer into a tight hug.

//Time skip to the morning brought to you by KD disappearing into hell//

"Y/n! Wake up! Wear the best gown you have quickly!" My hair was a mess and I was having a rough time controling it as my mother yelled. I wasn't going to choose a prince. I was going to choose my King Dice and make it clear I was giving up the Royal Family to marry him. I changed into a white dress instead and left my hair down, walked the halls of the palace one more time before being called to the main hall.

"All princes come forward and bow to your majesty!" Three princes came forward all looking at me instead as they bowed and stood tall. I looked down shaking, "I must defend myself. I must say." "Welcome all, for this day is special since my daughter princess Y/n L/n of Inkwell will choose her King and marry him tonight." Everyone cheered and clapped as I walked to the middle, bowed, and stood tall. "Choose the one you're for sure you'd be the happiest with." The door opened slowly, from the corner of my eye I could see purple and one and only Emerald eyes. "Begin!" The young princes smiled as I walked down, but passed them. Everyone being confused to where I was going looked back watching me heading to the very back to face Dice smiling. "Darling, the choices are here not there-" "I shall marry him mother. For he is the one I wish to marry and make king of inkwell." She shook her head demanding me back to my throne but I refusing staying close to Dice. "Didn't you say to marry the one I'd be sure to make me the happiest?! If I can't marry him because I'm a princess then I'll give this up! I'm giving up the riches and my place!" I grabbed my crown throwing it to the ground, people quickly heading for it blocking my mother's view from me and Dice.

"You sure you want this-" "Yes, now let's head out before she can stop us!!" He smiled bowing and carrying me bridal style out the kingdom to his place. As we head there I snuggled close to him putting on the promise ring on me smiling, "I couldn't be any happier..I love you my King." "I love you too my Queen."

A/N: RUSHED BUT OMG I FIND IT CUTE XD