Love at First Dance 🌸 PT1

He took her hand with slight grace and pull her to the center where the light shone the brightest. She smiled following the rhythm and steps he took, everyone danced around them like stars around the moon. Dice slightly rose her hand to plant a small peck before spinning her away then back to him. Swaying together one side to another, she locked her eyes with his feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"My I've never took the chance to see what doll like eyes you have." (Even if your eyes are dark, they're doll like dear.) He said smiling as they spun slowly around the circle of the light. She blushed looking away before looking down and up, "Thank you Sir." "Dice please m'dam, now that we've met." It's true, they've both come from different kingdoms. Prince Dice of Inkwell and Princess Y/n of Maryland.
"Then let it be just Y/n, Dice." "Alright, just Y/n." They both laughed a bit before dancing their way into the royal garden.

Everyone was dancing with their assigned Prince or Princess, no one would notice these two dance under the moonlight as the music continued. He place a hand on her waist before leaning down and gently stealing a kiss causing her to get back up, "I hope you don't mind it." "N..Not at all Dice, just surprised.." She smiled blushing more before the music got faster and they started going along with the rhythm. She looked at his lips, soft and seemed cold for a prince like him. Flirtious he is, dumb not. Soon he had lead her to the bridge, and leaned to kiss her. She returned it having guessed his lips were quite cold and soft.

"It's upsetting we'll have to return to our kingdoms once this ball is down, mind us getting to know each other more my dear?" "Not at all Dice." They both smiled and bowed before going into the garden and sat down.

Hours passed and no one had yet noticed the pair talking and falling in love even deeper.

Right at mid-night, the clock sung it's song. "Oh no! You don't really have to go..do you? Don't your parents want to spend the night here?" The prince sighed and frowned shaking his head, while holding her hands and brought them to his lips once again. "I'm sorry, I really have to go. I don't want to, trust me. Let's make a deal. Once I become king, I'll look for you and we'll get married together." "Oh are you sure?..." "Yes. Y/n, I'm very sure." He smiled taking out a small box, inside, was a ring, purple clear as you could see it's reflection. He took her ring finger, and put on her. "We've only met for a day, but I already know you're the one. Please don't forget about me." She teared up nodding and hugged him tightly. "I won't Dice..I wouldn't dare to."

"Dice! Prince Dice! Your ride sir is here!" The princess looked at him frowning and hugged tighter, he hugged back before giving her one last kiss. A small yet meaningful one. "I'm sorry, goodbye for now Y/n.." "Goodbye Dice.." With that, he left and into the his carriage he went. Looking back every second to see his future wife weeping and looking at the ring. He smiled tapping his ring, he looked back again seeing hers shine and knew the words would appear for her to know he wouldn't forget her..

"𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾"

----
Part 2, when they meet.