Bitshots #2 🌸

1. Good Morning Letter 💌-

It was a rainy day, with windy and stormy weather. You woke up rubbing your eyes and stretched before looking beside you, Dice must've had work early. You saw a letter on his pillow though, signed for you.

𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓮,
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 , 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮! 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮. 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷'

You sighed softly with a smile as your cheek flushed. This man never failed to make your heart flutter in love and excitement.

2. Low Moments 💔-

"Y/n? What's wrong? Don't lock yourself away from me, I'm worried about you.." You silently cried, cuddling your pillow and looked at the door. You hated the feeling you where making your boyfriend feel, yet you didn't want him to see you in such weakness.

A hour passed before Dice had opened the door, startling your sleep.
Quickly, he ran onto the bed to hold you tight as you hid your wet tear stained face into the pillow. "No Dice! Please leave me alone.." "I can't! It's been days I haven't even seen you, you're worrying me sweetheart.." Your tears came back again as he planted kisses on your shoulders, "It's ok, I'll help you with whatever you're going through alright love? You're not in this alone." You nodded hugging him tight as he rubbed your back knowing he didn't mind you were crying or low, he'd be there for you anytime no matter what.

3. Locker Room Tease 🔥(this one gonna be long 😌)-

Dice looked a bit weird during the locker room break. You smiled at him for a second before he blushed and sped walk out the room. During your break, you went into the lockers to adjust yourself. King Dice had seen you run back deep to them, he knew your locker had been all the way back the building and took his chance.

Y/n had finished her makeup smiling before turning around and have her locker door shut, with Dice's arms blocking her paths. "Well well, what a fine doll we got here~" "Move along Dice, we can't right now." Y/n sighed moving under his arms before he pushed her on the wall and came behind her, making sure her bottom was against his crotch.

"Now you listen to me sweetheart. I make the rules and you obey them." "I'm your girlfriend Dice!" "Better yet!" He smiled grinding against you, a hand moving down to your inner thigh and the other cupping your breast. You whimpered biting your lip as he move your panties aside and teased your wet entrance with two fingers. "Tell me you want me.~" He whispered into your ear, grinding faster. You shook your head before feeling his hand squeeze your breast moaning in response. "Doll." You shivered looking away then feeling him thrust into you without warning. "Now say it.~" "M.. Mnh~ Dice~" "Hm?~" "Please ruin my inside~" "What now?~" "Please ruin me!~

He smiled pounding into you as quickly as he could without warning and held your thighs to keep you up. You swore you'd be limping after this as he became harsher each time, causing you to fall a bit. He turned you around, picked you up, and moved your legs over his shoulders and hands to your waist to hold you. "Mnff~ You're so warm~" He moaned deeping his thrusts. You blushed shaking more and panted, you knew he loved it when you became vulnerable to him, much to the point he could screw you up like a rag doll.