The Kings Queen PT2

As a year had passed, he hadn't forgotten the only woman he actually fell over heels with. Desperate enough, he would walk around town in disguise and came back to the castle late night. Everyone didn't know who she was, not even the sister was recognized. Everyone knew the King was sad and lonely, soon he started to crack.

All over, there was empty tiny spaces, go even big crack or fine lines running down his arms, soon he had to be bandaged up, everyone in the village was scared for his fate.

Meanwhile Y/n, who didn't know a single clue about the Kings cracking, sat near a lake, open wide enough for the sunset to shine bright. She smiled feeling the wind cool her down as the water kept moving smoothly. "Hey, Y/n." She looked up to her sister worried expression. Newsletter in hand. "What's wrong?" Sitting down, she opened the letter for her and pointed out the space where the King was pleading for the return of his queen.

𝕽𝖊𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 $600 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓-𝖙𝖔-𝖇𝖊-𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓, 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝕴𝖓𝖐𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑. 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗.

She frowned looking at the photo where King Dice was cracking, purple stones were shown. "I don't know.." "What do you mean you don't know?! Our king is dying of a heart break and it's you causing it!" "Me?..how?" "He fell in love with you! You ran away! Didn't you feel anything for him that night?" She looked away sighing as to say 'no', but did indeed fall for the King.

After her sister left, upset her own sister didn't want to go save the king. She got up and walked back home, newsletter in hand. Y/n felt horrible leaving the King die, she knew she had feelings for him. "Trust me, that girl will come back." "Mom, why can't she now?" "She's scared, that's probably it, but the King wouldn't hurt a woman. Not if he's in love. Now, let's get inside and get you to shower."

Was she right? Y/n was just, scared? Opening the newspaper again, she looked down further more, seeing the before and after of the King. Under was a letter.

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓱, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 . 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮.

-KD-
I layed in bed unable to move and afraid I'd crack more. This was the worse I've been. I looked around, wishing to go to the balcony to watch the moon and wish for her back. It seemed useless, she hasn't in over a year..

I wasn't allowed to move, at all. My legs were fine but my upper body had made serve damages due to a lonely heart. 'Why would she let this happen?' Suddenly, the doors had bursted open with guards. "We have her!" I looked at them, no expression, everytime this happens it's not the woman I saw but only girls wanting my money and noting at all. I sighed getting up carefully as they bandaged my right side of the head well and put on my cape.

There, a fine doll like woman stood, with a newsletter. She looked like the girl from the ball...

"I..I came to turn myself in, your majesty. I am the girl from last year's ball..look I can explain!" I rose my hand, heart racing, she looked down as I went down and held her tightly. Soon her arms wrapped around me while I tried not to tear up. "I'm so sorry.." I nodded not wanting her to run away again, and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Don't worry..you're here now, my queen..!!"

-Wedding 🦋-
-No POV-

The church bells rang as the recent married couple ran out together, all his cracks and empty spaces had gotten back to normal the day she appeared. Everything was happier than ever. The King picked the Queen up and into the car they went in, from the top, Y/n threw her flowers into the air as the car sped off to their honeymoon destination. No one expected the flowers to be caught by the Devil himself. Ladies even some gentlemen ran towards him as he smelled the flowers and teared up.

Finally the King had his Queen.