Love at First Dance 🌸 PT2

Years had passed, many events took place while they were apart. Princess of Maryland had gotten named queen on her 18th birthday after years of knowing to be Queen. The prince of Inkwell had been named King after his 17th birthday. Parents had died from an illness and only wished him the best in finding a woman to have luck and heir with. He knew which.

After a long walk into the garden, he tapped his ring. In all day, there hadn't been a response back. It's been three days to be exact. He was already worrying she had met someone else, could he go find her? The kingdoms lived a few other kingdoms far but was he ready to finally go out?

A tap back from his ring from hers was enough.

He went out to find his beloved. She had too, they both went over kingdoms meeting people from years or days ago. Each wished them luck finding each other, soon it was the talk of the entire town. The princess and prince who fell madly in love were now once trying to get back together.

A day passed before he visited the garden they first met. The Royal kingdom for all royals. Where the ball had been held for a princesses birthday. There was someone else in the middle right where they'd had danced. She was elegant, beautiful, young, and looking around with a sad expression. He looked at her hand, the ring!

"Y..Y/n?" She looked back from where her named was called and gasped. "Dice?! Dice!" She ran over to him unable to keep her excitement. He held her tightly than ever before, as she cried from happiness. "You didn't forget me Y/n..!" "Oh Dice...where could I find someone like you?" He smiled and gentle placed a kiss on her lips. Soft and warm unlike his. They both went back to Inkwell, leaving the Maryland kingdom to the Queens sister. She was now Queen of Inkwell, soon to marry her love of her life. They had so much to get caught on.

---
Short but yeah, I'm listen to some Royal core+dark academia music while writing so that inspired it. I love it so much.❤

Lovely masterpieces these songs are 💃