'Temporary' [request from chocolatestrwberry]

A/N My first request!! Remember, you can tell me if you don't like it! I will try to fix it!

Shizuo's POV
I was cleaning my apartment.  It was almost 11 at night. Izaya was coming over tonight, usually, I would go to his house

We've been going out for almost a year now. Yet, not even Shinra knows about us.

When the doorbell rang, I opened it to see Izaya. A smile spread across my face as I let him in.

We had a 'fancy' dinner, [some Russian Sushi take out] in my kitchen.

During the meal, we talked about what we're going to do during tomorrow's little performance.

"How about you actually hit me this time! " he teased.

"Of course I can't do that!  What would happen if I actually hurt you!?!? Or worse, killed you?!? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself! " I argue.

He giggled,  "Shizu-chan,  always so worried. I'll be fine! "

After the argument (which he won) we decided to watch some movies. I picked 'The Heat' (A/N Love that movie XoD ) and since 'this is a date' Izaya picked 'While You Were Sleeping' (A/N Another great movie) . After both of them,  it was almost 3am. So, Izaya went home.

"I need my beauty sleep,  Shizu-chan.  Can't wait for tomorrow's show~" he said, heading for the door. On his way out,  I pecked his lips good night, or good morning.

He looked up at me with his crimson eyes full of sadness.  "This is only temporary,  Shizu-chan.  Someday,  we won't have to do this. .."

"I know... I just wish that day would come sooner," I gave him another kiss as his eyes filled with tears.  I hate to see him cry.

He walked away with another good bye as I went to bed.

I held one of Izaya's shirts tightly, small tears on my eyes.  This is how our secret love must stay... permanently temporary. ..

A/N So, I hope you guys enjoyed it! @chocolatestrwberry don't hesitate to tell me if you don't like it!  I will try to make it better!
I love you all and hope you guys get the chance to suggest a theme. I already have a few great requests!