Cuddles

He'd never admit it, but Orihara Izaya is a sucker for cuddles. 

He had never been one for physical affection, relying on words, having more experience with them.

So, when Shizuo decided that during a movie, he wanted to cuddle, Izaya thought he was nuts. He was reluctant at first, but ten minutes into the movie, he was putty in the other man's arms.

After that, he wanted more.

He wouldn't tell Shizuo though, too much pride.  So, he began to initiate it more often.  Curling into the blond while they try to sleep, leaning into the other any time they sit close to each other. He would stop at nothing to cuddle. 

Shizuo thought it was adorable, the way his lover would curl into his arms, snuggling into him like a kitten.   The way he tried to be subtle when he was feeling clingy, only to all but physically beg for attention. It was just a small reminder of Izaya's love, in an easier way for Shizuo, a physically expressive person, to know. 

The blond chuckled, putting a movie in before returning to the couch, moving under the blanket with his Flea.

He pretended not to notice when Izaya curled under his arm, he just casually wrapped said arm around him, playing his fingers into the raven locks.

Izaya smirked, feeling a little victory, melting into his lover's arms.

Yeah, Orihara Izaya was a sicker for cuddles.

A/N Oh look, it tried fluff! Hope you liked it!