Pick Up The Phone

A/N So, I sat for a while with no WiFi, and listened to this and once again, SHIZAYA BITCHES XoD
Shizuo's POV
I paced around Izaya and I's shared apartment, cellphone in hand.
Riiing
Riiing
Riiing
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice messaging system
I heard that annoying response for the seventh time in a row. I growled.
Please record your message
"Pick up your fucking phone, Flea! At least relply to my texts, let me know where the fuck you are. Look, I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean it like that, I simply said that's how most people see you and I shouldn't have said it, okay?!"
I knew only a few seconds were left for the message, so I simply ended it with, "And you better not be at Shinra's again!"
Beep
Sometimes, I just swear we only exist to kill each other!! But I admit, my biggest fear is the day he looks on the mirror after a fight, sees the bruises, and realizes that I am a monster, and I'll hurt him.
And yes, sometimes I just want to end our relationship, that he's simply too demented and awful for me to handle, but I know how he is without the rest of the world watching, I've helped him through a lot and I always will help him. I can't help it.
But, it's true that it's hard. I mean, he's a psychopath, and I'm the 'monster of Ikebukuro' of course we're destined to hurt each other and there's really nothing we can do.
Tara came to my eyes as I remembered a horrible fight the day we moved in.
"Shut up!!" I yelled, listening to him go on and on about how I could 'crush him in his sleep',."I've never done that before, went would I just start after we live together?!"
"I'm just playing fun, Shizu-chan~!"He replied, still smirking.
"You know how I am about my strength, and yet you always bring it up!"
"You seemed to not have an issue with it when you hit me with that STOP sign last week!" He replied, upset by my serious reaction to his joke.
Five minutes later, Izaya was laying on the floor, crying. Over insult out injury I'm not sure...
KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK
It was incredibly loud, like a cop.. a cop...
Shit.
"We'd been screaming for five minutes, what do you expect, Shizu-Chan?" Izaya even sounds snarky like this.
"Shut up, Flea. Just, stop crying and answer the damn door!"
"Why me?!"
"Because, you can say you fell if they see the cuts all over my face, they'll come in, see you, and we're going to jail!"

Present time
I hate the fighting.
I hate the lying.
I hate to see Izaya cry.
But, I love Izaya, and somehow we always end it the same way, under the covers.
I'll never understand us.
We fight, we scream, we hurt each other and always will.
But I'll be damned if I see him with someone else.
He's mine.
If he's not mine he's nobody's.
I can't believe I think this after all the shit we do. If this ever ends, we'd be leaving one another with wounds that'll never heal, loving one another until its too painful, but still not giving up.
This is a vicious cycle, and yet the worst part is the end.
Izaya's POV
I sat in Shinra's living room, sighing at Shizu-chan's eighth message.
Finally, I answered the phone.
"The number you're calling has been disconnected," I said, irritated, "fuck you"
And then I turned off my phone.