Invisible

A/N Yay, another midnight, caffeine crazy oneshot!! This is a younger AU by the way!

Izaya's POV

My name is Izaya Orihara, I'm almost 13 years old, and I'm invisible. I have no friends other than Shinra, who I doubt sees me as a friend, my parents are never home, and my younger sisters are becoming more and more independent.

The only reason I know anything about anyone is through observing them. I know things that most don't, because I don't look at them, I see them, their real selves that they barely know about.

I am a useless kid with a useless ability, considering I don't talk to others.

I am one of the smartest kids in class, despite the fact that I don't really pay much attention.

I have a very vivid imagination, and often make scenarios, even a couple ships, due to my ability to see personalities and weather or not they're compatible. But, all of that is done silently, in my room, or at my desk, not a word escaping my lips, my demon-crimson eyes trained at nothing but the empty air.

I am nothing.

~Timeskip brought to you by pessimistic young Iza-chan~

My name is Izaya Orihara, today is my 13th birthday, and nobody cares.

My parents are at some social gathering, my little sisters are at a friend's house, and I am all alone.

Deciding that I may as well get out of the house, I decided to go walk and think about everything, that can be a very broad and very scary topic, but my curious mind often ventures there, often dancing over the line between reality and insanity.

During this walk, I have realized just how useless I am.

I can't even socialize!

Not able to stop the tears, I decided to hide behind a tree.

During my despicable outbreak of self-pity, I didn't notice, but I soon found that another child was watching me, he had a uniform from a middle school of an area not far from here, but not close enough for there to only be one school.

He had brown hair and looked at me with compassionate honey brown eyes.

"S-sorry..." I muttered, wiping my face, embarrassed to have been seen in such a state.

"Don't be," he smiled warmly. He seemed only a little older than me. "I'm Shizuo, and you are?"

He was trying to have a conversation? With me? Why?

"I'm invisible, I'm useless," I sighed.

"Wrong answer," he smiled warmly, "you are what you want to be."

He kissed my head, and with that he walked away, leaving me to think about his words.

The next day, I went to school. But instead of my shy smile, I wore a smirk. My crimson eyes didn't show fear, instead showed superiority. I know their secrets, I can control them.

My name is Izaya Orihara, I am 13 years old, and I am no longer invisible

I am God.

A/N Hey, so I'm working on a smut for yall, but it's kinda hard considering I'm incredibly embarrassed that I'm writing it. XoD Sorry it's taking so long but it's almost halfway done. Love you guys.