Nightmare Showers

A/N I wrote this at 1:39am, after one of these. So yeah. And 'nightmare showers' is a word I made up. This oneshot will explain what that is. Enjoy. ..

Izaya's POV
I was running to Shizuo.  He was not acting normal. I wanted to cry.

Something told me he was up to something.

He was on the rooftop,  running away from me. Why? I only said that I love him. I only told the truth.

Suddenly,  the edge of the roof was a few feet away.

He smiled sadly, turning to me.

"I love you, too, Izaya " he whispered, before he fell backwards, off the building.

"SHIZUO! " I yelled, waking up in a cold sweat.

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. I was in my room,  in my bed. Just a nightmare.

I sighed, why does the protozoan do this to me!?

Feeling my forehead,  I realized there was sweat on my face and in my hair. I was practically covered in sweat. It was gross.

Being so high maintenance,  I really hate being sweaty, (I don't really sweat much during chases, dispite my attire) so I got up and walked to the bathroom. Time to take a 'nightmare shower'.

Shizuo's POV
I was making some extra rounds with Tom because Izaya had distracted me and I barely got anything done, so we went door to door.

Tom said that waking them up at 1 or 2 am made them feel a little more intimidated anyway.

I was in Shinjuku [pretty sure thats it, its almost 2am, so yeah] and was pretty close to Izaya's apartment building,  when I heard "SHIZUO!!!" come from an open window.  It was Izaya's voice.
"Damn Flea!" I growled. Well, evil never sleeps, I guess irritation doesn't sleep either...

Being understanding, Tom gave me permission to leave. I thanked him before leaving.

It took a while, but I finally made it, I know his address thanks to a certain glasses wearing doctor, so I broke the handle to his door and let myself in.

"What do you want, Flea?!" I called. I heard water. What the hell?

I found out that the source of the noise is the bathroom. So, I opened the door.

Inside was Izaya. He was wearing only boxers and a white Tshirt that clung to him with water, slightly see through.

I blushed as he turned around, an adorable expression of shock on his face.

"Sh-shizu-chan what are you doing here?! Its 2 in the morning! " he panicked, face flushing.

"Well what are you doing yelling my name out your window?" I questioned.

His face dropped to a look of recognition and then to slight fear and... sadness?

He then did something I would never expect. He hugged me.

"I didn't mean to..."

"What does that mean, Flea?" I wanted to push him away, but more than that, I wanted to wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his soft, slightly tangled hair. He had just showered, so his hair smelled like apples.

"I woke up yelling, I didn't know I was yelling..."

So cute! I couldn't resist hugging him back.

"And why was that, Izaya?" I asked.

"Ihadanightmare" he said, quietly.

"What was that?"

" I HAD A NIGHTMARE,  OKAY!? I NEED TO SHOWER AFTERWARDS!" Someone's moody when they're tired...

"Awwwww,  were you scared for me?" I asked, liking this side of Izaya. I mean, I already love him, just another side to love.

He gave up, nodding slightly.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere, so you really have no need to worry..." I moved to see that he had been crying.

I wiped away a few tears.

"I'll stay with you tonight,  okay? I won't do anything, just stay with you. I promise," I was being sincere. I don't like seeing him cry, it makes me want to cry.

I layed in his bed with him in my arms, smiling as I burried my face in his hair.

"H-hey, Shizu-chan. .."

"Yeah, Flea?"

"I l-love you.."

I held him tighter.

" I love you too, Izaya."

A/N I wrote this at like 1 am, so don't judge its suckyness. So yeah. For those who don't understand yet, a 'nightmare shower ' is when you wake up sweating, and since I can't get back to sleep like that, I have to take a shower afterwards. Just because I'm that insane about neatness.

  Anyway, sorry that this is most likely horrible.
         Love yall! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
                   < 3Lizzy