Goodbye

Shizuo's POV
For the thousandth time this week, tears began to spill from my eyes. Damnit... I thought, Why does he affect me this way?

It's been a week, but I remember it like it was only an hour ago...

I was walking through Ikebukuro, on my way to Russia Sushi, when I noticed a familiar smell in the air. I turned to see the Flea.

He looked strange. A vacant look in his eyes, his raven hair a mess, dark bags under his eyes.

" IZAAAAY-" I started to yell, but was silenced by him walking over to on me, almost calmly. His frail-looking figure shaking violently.

" Shizu-chan. .." his voice was hollow and broken. It made me want to hold him, never let go. But, he can't know that...

"What do you want, Flea?" I asked harshly, though immediately wanting to take it back when I saw the flash of pain in his eyes.

"I've never been one to beat around the bush.... so..."

"So, what, Flea? I don't have all day!" All I wanted was an Izaya-like reaction, please!

"How would life be.... if... Iwasgone..." he mumbled the last part.

"What?"

"If I was GONE!" He seemed angry.. and sad..

It scared me to see him this way. ..

Just relax, Shizuo, five him a casual, yet hating answer.

"Simple, I'd be extatic!" I lied.

Tears welled in his beautiful crimson eyes. Wrong choice. ..

He looked down. "Okay... all I wanted to know... good bye, Shizu-chan. I love you."

I was too far into shock to say anything. All I wanted to say was, I love you, too.

But, I never could. The next day, my fragile little doll, Izaya, was found dead in his apartment by Shinra.

The words 'Worthless Flea' carved into his wrist, damaging his perfect porcelain-like skin.

I've been going to therapy with Shinra about it ever since.

"Well, Izaya has been suicidal for quite some time, Shizuo," the doctor pushed up his glasses.

"I love him. I want him BACK! Why does he fuck everything up!?" Tears flowed freely down my face.

"What is your biggest regret about all of this?" Shinra asked, sounding perfessional.

"Name one, not telling him that I love him, letring him die thinking that he was hated by everyone.." I continued to cry. "Or, never really saying my last goodbye..."

Izaya's POV
I looked down on Ikebukuro, watching the one I love. I will always love him.

He'll just be far away...

You may be wondering why I even bothered talking to Shizu-chan before my suicide.

Well, to say my final goodbye.

A/N I knlw it sucks, but I kinda half-assed it. And it's 12am. So yeah... hope it wasn't too terrible. ...